7th February 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I make career in biology field after completion of my BE? I have done BE with ECE stream

hiiiiiiii, i m ajeet tiwari
I AM DOING BE WITH ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION BRANCH.
NOW I WANT TO MAKE MY CAREER IN THE FIELD OF BIOLOGY
I HAVE DONE 12TH WITH BIO ADDITIONAL WITH MATHMATICS.
PLEASE ANSWER ME THAT WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE MY CAREER IN THE FIELD OF BIO WITH ENGINEERING???

7th October 2012, 05:58 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Default Re: How can I make career in biology field after completion of my BE? I have done BE with ECE stream

Dear aspirant,
IF you would have done BE in bio technology then there would not have been any problem.
As you have completed BE in ECE the chances of getting biology field is really tough.

You can proceed with nano technology in biology field.
With the help of gate you can get the nano technology seats and you can use the knowledge of electronics in biology field.

Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
12th February 2014, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I make career in biology field after completion of my BE? I have done BE with ECE stream

I am a students of a science. My filed is a biology. But i will become a paylet. Is it posible
25th July 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I completed B-tech in ECE stream. Now I want to do M-Tech in Mathematics. Am I eligible to write GATE- mathematics paper? if not please tell me the other way to do PG in mathmaticas?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?