7th January 2017, 02:42 PM
zedimona

How can I make my project look expressive and different from others?

Respected Sir, I am working on a Project "Earthquake Resisting Structure" and I want to make it more expressive and different from others so I want you to give me some new Techniques and Ideas for my Project. Please share the ideas as soon as possible.

21st August 2017, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I make my project look expressive and different from others?

Respected sir, I want to do a project as a part of my post graduation course. I am a MSC physics student. I want to know about which subject I have to choose?
I have no idea about it. Please help me.
22nd August 2017, 01:50 PM
sanju0770

Default Re: How can I make my project look expressive and different from others?

Hello friend,

Though the project title which you have mentioned in your question is somewhat different and a tough one but I would still prefer you to do the following -

Every year floods occur in our country and we know how deadly it is so I would suggest you to make a DAM on some river or water body having the capability resistance against Earthquake.

You can use a big cardboard and use marble and wood to make the structure and then fill one side of the structure with water and show some plants, field etc on the other side.

This would be not so tough for making and I am sure it would be unique also.

Hope it will help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?