22nd January 2014, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Selection of topic to do? How to make project? How to be in top?

am student in noble institution i had question related to this what is the selection of topic to do project ? q.2 . how to make project ? how to be the top of others there are making project ? thanks ?

29th December 2014, 01:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection of topic to do? How to make project? How to be in top?

Selection of topic for project is a critical decision. First of all, you should select a field where you want to do your project. Then you need to get a guide who has knowledge preferably presented papers in that field. After that you need to read the papers in thatfield concerning the latest advancement and research. Select one such paper study it thoroughly, bring out the drawbacks and suggest solution to remove the drawbacks. If you can present a paper by doing a research based project and get a patent on that, you can be at the top.
5th August 2021, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Selection of topic to do? How to make project? How to be in top?

What are the Ongoing project in immunology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?