19th August 2013, 12:38 PM
c.jhony

How can I be pilot after completing B.E? I am a final year CSE student

How to become a pilot after completing BE?
Now i am in final(cse).
the collage will be any where else.
and some other details about that.
it will have well scope for that job?

Related Questions:
  1. Pilot training in India after B.Tech (IT)? Jobs as a Pilot? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to become a Pilot after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year CSE branch
  3. Qualifications required for Pilot Job? I am a B.Tech 3rd year CSE branch student
  4. What are the opportunities for B.Tech CSE final year students in government sector?
  5. Can I apply for any jobs that relates to animation if I am a CSE student? Do I need to study more after completion of the B.Tech courses?
  6. Procedure to become a Pilot being a candidate having completed Matriculation?
  7. How can I change my Branch from CSE to Mechanical? I'm a diploma final year student
  8. How to get a job in companies that provide higher studies? I am a B.E CSE final year student
  9. Internship in MNC for B.Tech(CSE) final year student? -- [New]
  10. How can a commerce student become a Pilot after completing 12th? What is the eligibility criteria for non science student to become a Pilot?
  11. what should a B.Tech(CSE) final year student do to get a government or PSU jobs? Various vacancies available in field of CSE?
  12. What to do after completing 12th to become a pilot? I am currently a 12th passed student
  13. How to join the Pilot course while pursuing B.Tech in CSE
  14. Tips to prepare for ISRO entrance exam for final year engineering student in CSE branch?
  15. Any related jobs or competitive exams for getting government jobs? I am final year CSE student
  16. Can I become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after completing my B.Tech? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student form electrical engineering
  17. Am I eligible for Pilot course after pursuing B.Tech final year ECE?
  18. How may I get recruited in RAW? I am pursuing B.Tech(In final year) with CSE stream
15th March 2016, 11:51 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I be pilot after completing B.E? I am a final year CSE student

The eligibility criteria required to become a pilot are as under:-

* The candidate must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks in Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics as major subjects.

*The candidate has to get all three License i.e Student Pilot License (SPL),Private Pilot License (PPL),Commercial Pilot License (CPL) in order to become a pilot .

The eligibility criteria required to get Student Pilot License (SPL) is that

- the candidate must have passed 10th class from a recognized board.

-the candidate must have attained at least 16 years of age .

-the candidate should be able to read, speak, and understand English language.

-the candidate must have at least a current third-class medical certificate.

On the request made by the candidate, an FAA-authorized aviation medical examiner will issue a combined medical certificate and Student Pilot Certificate after complete physical examination.

Private Pilot License (PPL) eligibility:

The candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCM as subjects .

Commercial Pilot License (CPL) eligibility:

The candidate should have passed 12th with at least 60% marks in aggregate with Mathematics and Physics.

The candidate age should be 18-30 years .

Candidate must also have PPL with at least flying experience of 3 years.

One can get his/her CPL after completing 250 hours of flying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?