17th September 2011, 12:54 PM
saritha satheesan

How can I prepare for Aptitude Test and Technical Interview of TCS?

I wish to join in TCS's software section.Iam doing my final year MCA.How can i prepare for the aptitude test and the technical interview?.

20th September 2011, 09:36 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How can I prepare for Aptitude Test and Technical Interview of TCS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saritha satheesan View Post
I wish to join in TCS's software section.Iam doing my final year MCA.How can i prepare for the aptitude test and the technical interview?.

TIPS TO PREPARE FOR TCS INTERVIEW

Some of the tips to prepare for TCS interview is as follows.....

-> REFER PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS : To prepare for the TCS aptitude test you must refer the previous year papers to find out the pattern of the exam and to prepare accordingly...

-> I have attached some of the previous year model papers of TCS in this post for your reference...

-> There are totally 35 questions to be answered in 1hr 30mins... each wrong answer carries 1/3 of negative marking so you must be very careful in answering the questions, just answer the questions which you are very sure with the answers...

-> Try to register yourself in TCS openseesame portal and attend the mock test given in the portal the questions coming in the aptitude test will be more or less the same...

-> To register yourself in TCS portal online CLICK HERE!!!

-> BE CONFIDENT AND COMMUNICATE CLEARLY : If you clear the aptitude round then for sure you can clear the Technical and HR interview for TCS.. all you need to follow is to be confident and communicate clearly throughout the interview process...

-> I have attached some of the model questions which might be asked in technical interview in this post for your reference.. just go through it once...

-> I have also attached a e-book which helps you to prepare for the interview... just check it over when time....
Attached Files
File Type: zip TCS APTI+HR.zip(2.80 MB, 706 views)
File Type: doc 451 sample Questions(TCS).doc(198.0 KB, 542 views)
File Type: zip TCS.zip(674.9 KB, 400 views)
File Type: zip Technical Interview model questions.zip(783.2 KB, 638 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 636 views)
21st September 2011, 07:15 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I prepare for Aptitude Test and Technical Interview of TCS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saritha satheesan View Post

Past Papers for TCS

I have attached a few past papers of TCS..please go through them and i am sure you will know the pattern and the level of the questions asked..

all the best..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1TCS-Sample-Paper-2009.pdf(61.4 KB, 345 views)
File Type: pdf 1TCS--Sample--Paper-1.pdf(62.0 KB, 271 views)
File Type: pdf 1TCS--Sample--Paper-2.pdf(61.9 KB, 239 views)
File Type: pdf 1TCS--Sample--Paper-2008.pdf(61.9 KB, 273 views)
14th July 2012, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for Aptitude Test and Technical Interview of TCS?

How days r enough to prepare for aptitude
6th August 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i ve completed msc in instrumentation technology .I'm gold medalist too .My coarse related suggest me some companies
15th October 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my final yr ECE. what are all the topics related to CSE department which i hav to concentrate for placement in software sector
23rd October 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

i am a 1st year IT student .i want to get through this practice right now so that i could be better at the time of my placement how can i prepare.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?