13th January 2017, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for CBI exam after completing class 12th with Science stream? What is the eligibility criteria required to become a CBI Officer?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with Science stream and after completing it I want to become a CBI Officer so I want to know how can I prepare for CBI exam after completing class 12th with Science stream? What is the eligibility criteria required to become a CBI Officer? Please answer as soon as possible.

21st February 2017, 04:32 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I prepare for CBI exam after completing class 12th with Science stream? What is the eligibility criteria required to become a CBI Officer?

For being a CBI officer you have to complete your graduation first. After that you have to give SSC CGL Exam. Minimum educational qualification for this exam is graduation in any stream from a recognized university. This exam will be conducted in three stages :
1. Written exam
2. Physical test and
3. Personal interview

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?