14th September 2013, 07:38 PM
sunny taram

How can I prepare for entrance exam in English M.A for JNU Delhi

sir just want to know how to prepare entrance exam in english ma for jnu delhi

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for the Entrance Exam to MA in Linguistics from JNU, Delhi?
  2. How to prepare for the entrance to prepare for PG course in Sociology from JNU/Delhi University? How to get more marks in the entrance?
  3. How to prepare for the the entrance test for PG course in English of JNU? From where to get the study material of the exam? How to get more marks in the entrance exam?
  4. Entrance test of M.A. English and M.A. Linguistics in JNU, Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the syllabus of M.A English entrance exam of JNU? How to prepare for the entrance?
  6. What is the syllabus of the entrance exam in M.A in English Literature of JNU Delhi
  7. What is the most effecting way to prepare for M.A English entrance exam of JNU? What is the syllabus for the same? Books to be referred?
  8. How to prepare for JNU entrance exam? Sample question papers of JNU entrance for Biotechnology?
  9. Syllabus for MA English entrance exam of JNU and scholarship information? -- [New]
  10. How to prepare for JNU entrance exam for getting into M.A course?
  11. Which are the good coaching institutes in Delhi? How to prepare for JNU MSc Environmental Science entrance exam
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam of JNU (Delhi) or Delhi University?
  13. Question papers of English entrance exam of JNU?
  14. Syllabus and pattern of entrance exam for MA in English in JNU?
  15. How to get admission in B.A English in JNU Delhi? I have passed 12th
  16. Syllabus of the JNU entrance exam? Study material of JNU exam?
  17. Date of sale of JNU entrance exam forms? I am a student of B.A English and want question papers of the entrance test of M.A in English
  18. Coaching centres for M.A English entrance exam for institutes like JNU and DU? Is there any special entrance class for preparation?
3rd July 2014, 05:08 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for entrance exam in English M.A for JNU Delhi

Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is accredited as one of the best universities in India by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). For seeking admission in M.A English at the School of Language, Literature & Culture Studies, candidates need to compelte graduation degree in any discipline with atleast 45 per cent marks. Candidates need to hold proficiency in English. You can check out more details in the official website of Jawaharlal Nehru University. The entrance exam syllabus comprise of language aptitude, Current language situation in India, Information about Indian languages, Principles and theories of Language structure and its acquisition/learning. The test is usually conducted in the month of May every year. For thorough preparation, you can seek coaching at the Global Teachers Academy, IMS Learning, Career Endeavour.
12th March 2015, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for entrance exam in English M.A for JNU Delhi

I HAVE JUST PASS MARK ONLY.SO IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITY TO ATTEND THE ENTRANCE OF MA ENGLISH??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?