14th May 2013, 04:19 PM

How to get admission in B.A English in JNU Delhi? I have passed 12th

I have passed plus two exam i wish to get admission to BA ENGLISH in JNU DELHI in this academic year

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of pursuing PhD in English from JNU?
  2. Eligibility for M.A in English? Can I get admission in JNU?
  3. How to apply for M.A English in JNU, Delhi?
  4. Procedure to get admission in JNU for M.A English course? What is the syllabus?
  5. Entrance test of M.A. English and M.A. Linguistics in JNU, Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for admission in B.C.A. with N.I.O.S 12th mark sheet in Delhi?
  7. How to take admission in diploma programme after 12th?
  8. Am I eligible to take admission in good engineering? I have got compartment in English and economics subjects in my 12th and I have passed my 12th with 51% marks
  9. Admission procedure for M.A English course in JNU? Date of sale of forms?
  10. Universities for Ph.D English with eligibility criteria of 50% marks? will M.Phil degree help in direct admission to Ph.D?
  11. Am I eligible for admission in JNU for MCA course? I have 47% in 10th(RBSE BOARD) and 64% in 12th (CBSE BOARD). I am currently doing BCA from JNU.
  12. From where to get JNU M.A admission in English?
  13. Whether a 21 years old 12th passed candidate is eligible to get admission in Delhi University for UG(Regular) programme? -- [New]
  14. How will I be able to get admission in BA French at JNU and prepare for civil services?
  15. Fee structure and eligibility for 12th from JNU?
  16. List of colleges for doing JBT through correspondence in Delhi or Gurgaon? I've passed 12th std from CBSE
  17. Does JNU Delhi offer the MSW course? How to get admission into the course and what is the eligibility criteria?
  18. Previous 5 year papers of JNU for English M.A?
20th July 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.A English in JNU Delhi? I have passed 12th

i want to join for BA, after 12th, i wish to know abt the syllabus for the entrance exams.
24th July 2013, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.A English in JNU Delhi? I have passed 12th

I have passed 12th up board with 70% how to admission in jnu for ba
2nd March 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Ipresently i am studying 12th std.i want to seek an admission in ba english.what is the procedure for admission?
7th July 2015, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

I have passed from Nadwatul ulama and I want to get admission in ba english language????
13th May 2016, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

I want admission in jnu for b.a english hons.next year So please reply me the eligibility criteria for this purpose . And Entrance exam pattern too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?