7th August 2011, 08:29 PM
yerpulashashank

How can I prepare for get a good rank in AIEEE?

hello everyone..
im shashank.. studyin inter 1st year n goin to aieee coachin..
i want to get good rank in aieee.. can u tel me how to prepare?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in IIIT Jabalpur after scoring 15979 rank in AIEEE? Which are the good books and how to prepare myself?
  2. How to secure a good rank in AIEEE rank? How to prepare?
  3. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch?
  5. How can we secure a good rank in AIEEE with in a span of 1 month?
  6. How to get a good architecture college under AIEEE?
  7. Colleges in aieee for 2 Lac rank?
  8. List of MP colleges that I can get after scoring 23000 rank in MPPET? How to prepare and get a good rank?
  9. How much rank in AIEEE get me admission in good B.Arch colleges? -- [New]
  10. List of good colleges in Noida where I can get admission in B.Tech? My AIEEE rank is 196928
  11. Does this valuable for me to gain a SAP certification being a non IT Engineer?
  12. What are the options available for me if I get a rank between 50,000 to 75,000 in AIEEE?
  13. Can I get into good college after securing a rank of 44000 in AIEEE and a rank of 1345 state rank?
  14. Can I get admission in any good branch of BITS Mesra after scoring 40,000 AIEEE rank and 10k to 15k rank?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  16. what to do after +2 science?How to pursue engineering from a good college if my AIEEE rank is above 1 lakh?
  17. Which college should I choose during AIEEE counseling after scoring 59013 in AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply on the basis of my AIEEE rank?
  18. How much rank can I expect after scoring 40-50 in AIEEE? Will I get any good colleges?
7th August 2011, 09:56 PM
Sehwag6

Default Re: How can I prepare for get a good rank in AIEEE?

THREE WORDS IN HIS OR HER MIND ALL THE TIME:1) PRACTICE(as much as somebody can)
2) SPEED(for doing question with RIGHT APPROACH) 3) ACCURACY(the MOST IMPORTANT POINT to get the RIGHT ANSWER)
For AIEEE, you have to learn SMALL TRICKS and MAGIC to solve the question in possible time.

In the examination hall, the moment you receive the paper, scan it. Look for problems that are from the topics you have studied. (Never mind if they are objective or subjective). Ignore the others and solve the chosen ones first, at one go - till you've attempted everything you know. If say in two hours (out of three) you have been able to attempt and solve thirty percent of the paper you will be a confident person.

· This confidence may help you in cracking those problems you overlooked the first time. A 100 mark paper is supposed to be solved in 170 minutes. Keep 10 minutes for tying up supplements and other such formalities. It actually works out to 1.7 minutes per mark.
· If a particular problem carries, say 6 marks, you should allot about 12 minutes to it (maximum 15). Do not get bogged down by a particular problem. If there is no solution in sight for next few steps - drop it, leave some space and go on to another problem. You must endeavor to reach the end of the paper by say 150 minutes.
7th August 2011, 10:31 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: How can I prepare for get a good rank in AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerpulashashank View Post
hello everyone..
Below are the List of Very Good Coaching institute in which you can prepare yourself for AIEEE.

And if you prepare according to their Guidlines then definitely you will score very good Rank.

Instittutes are IIT HOME, FIITJEE, Brilliant Tutorials, Career Point, Resonance, Bansal Classes, Radiance, Vidya Mandir Classes, Allen Career Institute, Sri Chaitanya

For Preparation Purpose Below are some Suggested books that you can Refer them .

7th August 2011, 10:39 PM
Er. vinod kumar saini

TO obtain a good rank in aieee first of all you should take addmision in a good coaching instituts as resonance, career point etc.
after it you should read every subject and you should solve many problems of every topic.
7th August 2011, 10:48 PM
rana2011
Banned

At first you go to any Good Coaching institute in which you can prepare yourself for AIEEE.
And if you prepare according to their Guidlines then definitely you will score very good Rank.

Instittutes like:-

**IIT HOME
**FIITJEE
**Brilliant Tutorials
**Career Point
**Resonance
**Bansal Classes
**Radiance
**Vidya Mandir Classes
**Allen Career Institute
**Sri Chaitanya

All the best!
7th August 2011, 11:02 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

hello friend
If you want to score good inAIEEEthen the first step is to clear all your basics in 11th and 12th standard in all the subjects (PCM).

You must go through the complete syllabus for AIEEE exam and this is not a tough exam but the thing is you must score a good rank so that you can get admission in a reputed college

So the best time to start your preparation is from 11th std onwards so that you can easily grasp the points you learn in 11th std .

you can join a coaching institute for AIEEE preparation But with coaching classes you must do good self study also that is the main key .

you can refer the books:

ARIHANT PUB.
which cover whole 10 yr papers and also good notes with model test papers for practice
7th August 2011, 11:03 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

hello friend
If you want to score good inAIEEEthen the first step is to clear all your basics in 11th and 12th standard in all the subjects (PCM).

You must go through the complete syllabus for AIEEE exam and this is not a tough exam but the thing is you must score a good rank so that you can get admission in a reputed college

So the best time to start your preparation is from 11th std onwards so that you can easily grasp the points you learn in 11th std .

you can join a coaching institute for AIEEE preparation But with coaching classes you must do good self study also that is the main key .

you can refer the books:

ARIHANT PUB.
which cover whole 10 yr papers and also good notes with model test papers for practice
7th August 2011, 11:26 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
hello everyone..
Dear Friend,

To get good rank in AIEEE you have to wark hard.You should have good strategy as well.
First of all you should clear your basic concept of the subjects.Thoroughly study the whole syllabus of Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics.Do give time to your preparation as much as you can.There are many books are available in the market which are written according to the AIEEE syllabus.It is a good thing that you have joined coaching for the AIEEE.

Best Wishes...
8th August 2011, 10:10 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

In order to secure good marks in AIEEE,you need to through in your text.You need to concentrate on your basics.You've to be mentally strong to solve the mathematical problem in quickest time period.For this,you may go any reputated coaching center like Brilliant Tutorials, Career Point, Resonance, Bansal Classes where you can clarify all your doubts.
8th August 2011, 03:55 PM
sg1991

Dear Shashank, here are a few tips to get a good rank in AIEEE-

* Clear your basic concepts. For this NCERT books of PCM of 11th and 12th class are the best.

* Devote equal time to all the three subjects.

* Join a good test series. Solve the last 5 yesrs AIEEE papers.

* Try to increase your speed by solving problems in a fixed time.

* Focus on quality and not the quantity. Solve a variety of problems rather than solving a number of problems of same type.

* Solve only one but good book. Books of Arihant Publication are the best.
8th August 2011, 04:11 PM
vigilancebti

for AIEEE exam one should be very confident in preparation,understanding and while giving the AIEEE exam.second thing is coaching is not necessary for any kind of preparation.until and unless you don't want to prepare.why it is so?because if coaching IS required then lakhs of people getting coaching for AIEEE every year has been selected.which is not possible.so i suggest go for self coaching, clear your all basics of (pcm)11 and 12 class.practice a lot,make up your speed as fast as you can.solve maximum all kind of objective type of questions.exam never be difficult we made it difficult.
BOOKS FOR AIEEE
must be ARIHANT.
8th August 2011, 04:17 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

For preparing Aieee you have to do hard work.
Firstly you should join a good coaching like Fitjee,rise,resonance
bansal etc
and then you have to choose good books like
math M.L.khanna
physics H.C.verma
chemistry O.P.tandon
9th August 2011, 07:56 PM
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How can I prepare for get a good rank in AIEEE?

Quote:
hello everyone..
AIEEE Preparation:

Let me Make it a little simple for you! See First thing you should know is that AIEEE is all About Practise and Hardwork or Smartwork as some call it.

Checkpoint 1:

Completion of your Entire Sullabus in as minimum amount of time as possible. Still Better if you complete both first year and second year in your first year itself ( only if you can ). And Be very Selective of the Important chapters, Because there are many chapters in AIEEE which do not carry any weightage actually, So be Smart in choosing your Chapters. That's your Checkpoint One!!!
Checkpoint 2:

Once you are done with your entire syllabus, Its time for Revision & Practise! Yes, AIEEE requires a hell lot of Practise and you need to have your Formulae On your Fingertips.

It should be like even if somebody wakes you up in the dead of the night, and asks you Recall the most dirtiest looking Trigonometry Formula, you should just Spit it out to him and turn back to your Sleep! So Formulae , Practiseand Ofcourse revision is very Important!!!
Checkpoint 3:

Now the Time is Ripe for Previous years papers to get in and remember, AIEEE does repeat the Same model of questions quite often, so be sure you don't have to miss on 'em! And while you sit and actually solve your paper, Remember-"Time Management is of Prime Concern." You gonna lose it if don't give Importance to time.

"Time Never Waits For Anyone. You 'll have to race up against it!!!"
Final checkpoint:

Once you are done with this Exercise, Remember that Off late AIEEE is Throwing Out Surprises and Trying to Follow IIT things in the Recent Past! So, Be ready to Face those dready Surprises.

Books that can Help you Out-

Chemistry: Check out even first year books, i missed it!

Physics: check out the other part of 1st year.

Mathematics: The AP Maths Syllabus Tremendously Useful, and that is why i suggest you to refer that!!!

So that Was it!!!
For More Tips Click here: Tips to get good marks in AIEEE?

Also see: Re: Important tips on Time Management and how to prepare for group II exam?

Regards,

Nik
12th September 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

By doing ncert can we get good rank in aieee
15th September 2011, 03:39 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

dear friend ,

to get good rank in the AIEEE ( ALL INDIA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAM ) one must have to study very much smartly.

smart study in the sense you have to go to the depth of the topics another thing is that whatever you are studying it will be knowledgeably important content .
means if you study for gaining the knowledge in the subject then obviously you will get good marks in the particular subject.

the most important thing is that you have to clear all the concept regarding the subjects like physics and chemistry.

to get good score in the maths one must have to practice the variety of the problems from the book like ARIHANT PUBLICATIONS FOR THE MATHS .

for the conceptual study of the physics you can refer the book written by Dr H.C. VERMA.

you can also refer the class notes for the better practice of the subject like chemistry .

to know more about the aieee exam kindly visit the website www.iitjeee.org

thanks and best luck
15th September 2011, 03:46 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
By doing ncert can we get good rank in aieee

dear friend ,

referring the books of the NCERT will be useful for the concept clearance.

but it is not enough because different variety of the questions are gets asked in the aieee exams for the several times.
so you have to be aware about the different types of questions.

the whole syllabus can be covered from the ncert books but for best result in the aieee you can refer the books like

1) Dr H.C. VERMA's book of physics
2) arihant publications book for the maths
3) book written by the authors o.p. tondon and o.c. agarwal for chemistry.

these books can be easily available in the local book store.

also you can refer the coaching center's notes for practice.

to know more about the aieee exam kindly visit the website www.aieee.nic.in

thanks
and best luck
15th September 2011, 05:58 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

At first you go to any Good Coaching institute in which you can prepare yourself for AIEEE.

Instittutes like:-

**IIT HOME
**FIITJEE
**Brilliant Tutorials
**Career Point
**Resonance
**Bansal Classes
**Radiance
**Vidya Mandir Classes
**Allen Career Institute
**Sri Chaitanya
15th September 2011, 06:11 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
To get a good rank in AIEEE you need to work hard.
First of all you should study for long hours.
Revise all the topics as many times as possible.
Bring speed and accuracy.
Practice is the only key.
So keep practicing.
You will be able to succeed.
All the best.
24th October 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

can i prepare fr aieee in 5 months
2nd March 2012, 06:15 PM
vinod90ece
Member+

For getting good rank you should have good knowledge of your basics. By basics I mean that you should have knowledge of class 11th and 12th. This will make your question solving probability high.
Also aieee is a speed of game so you should have also command on your speed.
Try to solve previous year question papers. This will helps you a lot.
8th March 2012, 02:55 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You are already taking coaching classes so as long as you take these sincerely most of your preparation will be done. In addition you may start studying some aieee preparation books like that of disha publication. Such books have some theoretical part then some objective practice questions and also previous year aieee questions or papers.
8th March 2012, 08:57 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
hello everyone..
HI!

Engineering entrance exam generally base on the concept of physics, maths and chemistry..
So for preparation for entrance exam first read you N.C.E.R.T book..

When read N.C.E.R.T books after that you can solve the numerical from the reference book like Pradeep, Denish, Modern ABC..

After that solve previous year question paper..

GOOD LUCK!
26th March 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

how to prepair aieee in 35 days?
24th April 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

What is a good score in aieee
19th July 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Is seven month is enough for aieee for zero level
22nd June 2014, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

I am in 11 class and i do not go to any institute instead i take tutions of Physics chemistry and maths individually ! How can i score good marks in jee main ? Any special books that i must start reading from now only ??
11th March 2017, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

I am a middle class family student. I have not enough money to join any AIEEE coaching institute. So how can I prepare myself for AIEEE in my house pls tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?