12th June 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for IES exam while in 5th semester? Which steps to follow?

i am a student of engineering 5th semester (electronics and tele-communication) shall i eligible for indian engineering services exam? How can i do my preparation for exam? How can i proceed for indian engineering services exam? how can i follow steps for indian engineering services exam?

23rd June 2011, 11:31 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I prepare for IES exam while in 5th semester? Which steps to follow?

Hey,
To crack IES exam you have to follow the few step:

1>Whwtever you study in engineering field only these help you.Because the sllyabus for IES is the syllabus you learn through your graduation.

2>read the topic of syllabus in fully detail because that only help you.

3>Make proper note so that help you at final year to revise your course.

and you give the IES exam only then when you do your graduation.

good luck
2nd August 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for IES exam while in 5th semester? Which steps to follow?

Hw can i prepare for ies iam in 5th sem of civil engg
3rd August 2011, 01:11 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How can I prepare for IES exam while in 5th semester? Which steps to follow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a student of engineering 5th semester (electronics and tele-communication) shall i eligible for indian engineering services exam? How can i do my preparation for exam? How can i proceed for indian engineering services exam? how can i follow steps for indian engineering services exam?
since you are in the 5th semester so you have more time left to study ....

dont waste your time and just focus on your engineering subjects and not on other subjects.....totally focus on the engineering subjects because the questions which are asked in IES are based on engineering subjects and not from other.......

so bakup your knowledge of early 4 semester and focus on the coming semesters..........

best of luck..
5th August 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

where can i apply to this exam
25th August 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

hi, i m doing petroleum degree. am i eligible for writing ies exam
5th February 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

i am in 4th sem.. can i start to prperation for ies exam? plz suggest what can i do?
21st July 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

I am presently studying B.Tech third year in Electronics & Communication engineering. Is ECE eligible for IES or Should I have to write IES under Electronics& Tele-comm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?