8th August 2015, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure which I need to follow up to apply for scholarship by next semester?

What is the procedure which I need to follow up to apply for scholarship by next semester? Can someone please guide me with the steps which I need to follow up for the same? It would be really helpful if you can give me the answer on this soon!

10th August 2015, 01:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure which I need to follow up to apply for scholarship by next semester?

You can apply for scholarship through online by visiting your respective state official epass website. After applying for scholarship through online, you need to take printout of application form and acknowledgement. You need to submit printout of scholarship application form, your 10th marks sheet xerox, inter marks sheet xerox, Income certificate, Caste certificate, Ration card xerox, Aadhar card xerox in your college scholarships section and they will do the remaining work for granting your scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?