13th September 2014, 12:04 PM
Aleena M B

How can I prepare for JNU entrance?

How can i prepare for jnu entrance. Please give me the details for the same

1st August 2015, 05:20 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for JNU entrance?

** How can I prepare for JNU entrance as given below:::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

==> First of all you must know complete syllabus and exam pattern of JNU Entrance Examination.

==> Then you have to give more attention for important topics of JNU Entrance Examination.

==> For better preparation you have to solve the previous year question paper of JNU Entrance Exam

==> Also you can join coaching classes for preparation of JNU Entrance Exam

==> You have to give at least 10 to 12 hours per day for studies.

==> You have to make notes for important topics of JNU Entrance Exam and revised them regularly.

NOTE.....................For more detail you can directly contact at below address:

Jawahar Lal Nehru University
Main Campus JNU,
Jaipur,
Rajasthan 303012
2nd August 2015, 09:46 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

JNU(Jawaharlal Nehru University) Conducts entrance exam JNUEE for the admission In various Bachelor & Post-graduation courses.

Preparation For JNU

- Get the Syllabus of course for which you want to apply.
- Start preparation 2 months before the Exam & Study regularly till Examination.
- Make a Planning to crack the entrance exam & follow it.
- Read topic by topic from syllabus.
- After completion of each topic , you have to revise it & make a note for that topic so that you can revise it in your words very easily next time.
- After completion of each topic , Solve the asked question for that topic & practice on it.you will get idea which types of question asked in the exam.
- Try to complete all the topics 10 days before the exam so that you can get enough time to do practice & revise the topics.

Important Dates : JNU Entrance Exam
》 Start Online Application : 6 Febuary , 2015
》 Last Date to Apply : 9 March , 2015
》 JNUEE Date : 16 , 17 , 18 & 19 May , 2015
》Result Declaration : 26 June , 2015
2nd August 2015, 10:06 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

JNU stands for Jawaharlal Nehru University.
JNU is among the top ranking universities in India and it is a honor for any students to study in JNU.
To prepare for JNU entrance test ,you should focus on the syllabus provided for test by JNU and your preparation must be according to the syllabus provided to secure good marks in entrance test to get a seat for admission .
Lakhs of students apply year for admission and only a few thousand will be able to get admission ,so,only srltudents who have studied well and according to the syllabus then only there would be chance to get admission.
Coaching centres also run programs for.preparation of JNU entrance test.
If you are not sure about selection then you should join coaching for better preparation.
If you are sure and confident then you should practise sets and solve previous year questions as many time as possible .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?