16th August 2019, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare myself for jobs in Wipro?

I secured 65% in 10th, 57% in 12th and still I am in final year of B.Tech. So, how can I prepare myself to get a job opportunities in Wipro and I want to know what are the eligibility criteria for Wipro to get a jobs in Software Development and Research and Development department?

25th August 2019, 06:24 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare myself for jobs in Wipro?

Wipro follows triple 60 criteria for hiring employees during recruitment. That means above 60 percent in all three formats.

Since, you have secured 65% in 10th and 57% in 12th. So, you won't be able to apply for Wipro recruitment drive.

However, you may try for other MNCs which don't follow triple 60 criteria or they hire candidates without any percentage requirement of 10th, 12th.

Even there are many small scale and mid scale companies that don't consider percentages for recruitment. You can start your career from these companies. After gaining experience for 1-2 years, you can apply for Wipro on the basis of your experience.
26th August 2019, 06:53 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare myself for jobs in Wipro?

Hello,

I am stating one of the easiest ways to get job in Wipro.

1- if you are studying in college. You will probably know Wipro conducts on campus drive. If your college in that list then surely they will visit your college and conduct various rounds.

●Resume screening.
●aptitude test.
●group discussion.
●HR interview.

2- Another way to get job in Wipro is through online. Just click on the link fill up all the details and submit.
Online Application for Job Recruitment In Wipro

After submitting just wait for their response. And their response will include selection process.

All the best for your future. Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?