11th October 2010, 10:13 PM
vinchel

How to get placed in Wipro? How to prepare for HR and Technical Interviews?

Hello all, I have cleared the wipro aptitude test and am expecting the interview in 1 week. The interview consists of both HR and Technical and I am an absolute zero in C,C++ and Java except for some fundamental knowledge. Can you please suggest in which way can I get placed.

12th October 2010, 09:09 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get placed in Wipro? How to prepare for HR and Technical Interviews?

Dont worry about that much just keep your calm and follow the tips mentioned below

For interview :

For interview the preparation must be done rigourously before you sit for an actual interview.

Better join some coaching which will train you for the interview. Focus on the way you talk,your walking style and your dressing style as these are the most important things on which the person is rated then comes the way you answer in an interview.

HR :

Well for HR you must be prepared about your previous job experience, your hobbies. They may even ask you your contribution in your college etc

They wont necessarily ask you high end programming questions but they can ask you some basic definations which i think wont be any problem to you.

So all the best
12th October 2010, 10:04 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get placed in Wipro? How to prepare for HR and Technical Interviews?

Hello friend,

I would like to suggest you just keep self confidence on the concepts you know at this stage. Brush up your fundamental concepts whatever you know well.

Don't reveal your weak points at all.

Interviewers basically ask easy conceptual questions on C,C++,core Java etc . They will ask questions on the topics in which you are interested.

And another thing is try to answer firmly on the HR questions on the basis of what you think and make sure you are right on your points.

wish you best of luck!
13th October 2010, 01:20 AM
teeks
Senior Member+

to get placed in the wipro then start prepering fo the
apptitute
reasoning
communication skill
and interview tips i a attached for you

dont worry i have attached some interview tips that you can prepared in 1 or 2 days
ok learn them all the best and congratulation for you
Attached Files
File Type: docx General Tips To Overcome An Interview.docx(18.9 KB, 1490 views)
File Type: docx General Tips To Overcome An Interview.docx(18.9 KB, 887 views)
15th October 2010, 04:16 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend

you can get wipro Question paper Format and Sample Question Papers With Solutions in the given below site

1.www.freshersworld.com.

it will easy to you to crack wipro if practice in the given below books

1.berron.

2.r.s.agarwal.

etc.

all the best......
8th November 2010, 07:35 PM
chandana Reddy

hi....
first thing is you have to get through the aptitude test,for which you can refer verbal and non verbal reasoning by RS aggarwal ...
for the technical round just go through your graduation subjects ,and understand the concepts well..
and HR round is basically to check your communication skills,confidence level..so you must know about yourself properly...

good luck
25th November 2010, 12:11 PM
md fakruddin

Smile sir

thank you very much for giving us details of interview.
27th November 2010, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

what type ques should study for aptitude test??
4th December 2010, 09:27 AM
vinchel

Thank You all for your valuable suggestions. Finally got my offer letter from Wipro Technologies.. yesterday. Shall post my interview experience.
7th December 2010, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

On i don't have any question

Thank you Sri
This is Venkat Singh
Form Banaglore
8th December 2010, 03:22 PM
lavanyaratala

hey fot HR interview you should answer the questions smartly ......ofocurse then you can easily enter in to your dreams
8th December 2010, 06:15 PM
Pranjal Srivastav

Thumbs up Re: How to get placed in Wipro? How to prepare for HR and Technical Interviews?

Hi,

Wipro is good to join but before that u should know about it briefly.The second thing is for HR u should have a sound knowledge.For this don't confuse go through Google search there u can find the nice tips related to ur profile.ok
Gud luck!
8th December 2010, 07:45 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,

Yes your question has your answer. you need to be strong in fundamentals first as they ask the basics mostly because they are going to provide you the training for the complex part. So they need only basic understanding from you.
As fas as the HR round is concerned prepare anwers to the question like:
What are your strong and weak points
Why we take you
why you want to join us.

Be confident and look into thier eyes while answering. you will definitely get through the selection. All the best.
9th September 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

sir can u giv me any specific dums to clear wipro aps.?
15th September 2011, 03:31 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinchel View Post
Hello all, I have cleared the wipro aptitude test and am expecting the interview in 1 week. The interview consists of both HR and Technical and I am an absolute zero in C,C++ and Java except for some fundamental knowledge. Can you please suggest in which way can I get placed.

Its very good to know that you are selected for hr and interview.

You should have knowledge about he basic langauage because there is so

many questions are present on the basic language C language and C++

language.So its very hard for you to get job if you dont have knowledge

about basic language.

One thing can help you that you have one week so try to clear the

fundamentals and basics on C and C++ language.

Try to give information about programming language.

The H.R. depends on your tech. interview.So if you will clear tech. interview

than tell us about your hobbies.skills and achievment in H.R. interview.

All the best.
20th September 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

how to improve our personality and avoid the fear
26th September 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

wipro Question paper Format 2011
31st October 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

which books i have to follow to clear the wipro aptitude test?
29th November 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

please suggest us how to get into wipro bpo?
18th February 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinchel View Post
how to face the aptitude test? how to prepare for aptitude?
1st March 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I want to know that is there any whther group discussion after aptitude test in wipro and wen will be the interview after clearing the aptitude i mean to say it will be on the same day or one week after the aptitude?
1st March 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello all , I want to know whether wipro take GD( group discussion) afetr aptitude or not ? and whether they take technical interview on tha same day or one week aftre the aptitude test?
23rd October 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

How to get place in wipro ? I have attended tcs interview . But in aptitude i was not selected . I dont know why . But i performed well in aptitude .. Now next interview is wipro . How do i get place ?
6th February 2013, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

My question is different but give me suggestion for ... I have completed Bsc,bzc.can i join in Wipro with any job ?
13th July 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i completed by B.Tech in 2012 with 8.16(cgpa).
I'm looking for jobs.can you provide me the details of openings in various MNC's.
Its urgent pls..send me the details to my mail id:[email protected]
3rd November 2013, 10:53 AM
sweetha.c

Hello all, I have cleared the wipro aptitude test and am expecting the interview in 1 week. The interview consists of both HR and Technical and I am an absolute zero in C,C++ and Java except for some fundamental knowledge. Can you please suggest in which way can I get placed
6th July 2014, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Thanks for such a information its very useful for job searching persons
14th July 2015, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Hiii , I completed my b-tech 2012 with (68%) I'm looking for jobs.can you provide me the details of openings in various MNC's.
Its urgent pls..send me the details to my mail ([email protected])
15th July 2015, 06:48 PM
Mohit.Bansal

Wipro is one of the top IT/Software company. It is a multinational company with thousands of employees from all over the world.
To Join wipro you have to apply for the relevant post on their website or directly send resume to HR.
Procedure to Join-
1. Aptitude
2. Technical/GD
3. HR

As you said you have cleared the aptitude round. After that you have to face technical round. Where you will be asked about technical terms and questions. For that you must have good knowledge about Programing languages such as C/C++, JAVA. You also have good knowledge about database.

After that there is HR round. It is only conducted to check about your personality and your certificates.
10th June 2017, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I am a b.tech final year student and i will be facing my interviews in the coming two months can any one tell me the way i should prepare for getting placed in campus itself
I have an aggregate of 80% till date so what else i require to crack the interviews
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?