15th April 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for NDA exam? What are the physical needs required for NDA?

How can I prepare for NDA exam? What should I study? What are the physical needs required for NDA?

17th April 2012, 12:31 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for NDA exam? What are the physical needs required for NDA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I prepare for NDA exam? What should I study? What are the physical needs required for NDA?
NDA Stands for National Defence Academy and this examination is Conducted by UPSC, Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your Intermediate examination from a recognised Board. Final year appearing candidates are also apply for NDA Examination.

The selection in this examination is based on Written examination and Personal Interview. Those who cracked all these stages are eligible for NDA Training.

NDA Examination is comprises of a Written Exam followed by and Intelligence and Personality Test, The written exam consist of two papers :

~~ Mathematics and
~~ General Ability Test

The General Ability Test consists of : English and General Knowledge. the papers in all the subjects consist of Objective type questions only.

~~ Paper-I : General Ability Test (English,General Knowledge and Psychological Test) Duration : 2 Hours

~~ Paper-II : Physical Sciences(Physics and Chemistry) - 2 Hours

~~ Paper-III : Mathematics -2 Hours

Each one of the papers is 200 Marks each, So please prepared well for this examination as per the pattern and syllabus.

To appear for NDA, you must be in good physical and mental health andfree from any disease.

The minimum acceptable height is 157.5 cms. (162.5 cms forAir-Force). Your chest should be well developed, fully expanded chest should notbe less than 81 cms.

The minimum range of expansion after fullinspiration should be 5 cms You should be able to read in a distant vision chart 6/6 inbetter eye and 6/9 in worse eye with or without glasses.

Physical conditioning:

You are advised to keep Yourself in good physical condition, by following the undermentioned routine :

>> Running 2.4 km in 15 minutes
>> Skipping
>> Pushups and sit ups (minimum 20 each)
>> Chin ups (minimum 08)
>> Rope climbing - 3-4 metres.

If you fulfill all these conditions then you are eligible for NDA Examination.
23rd April 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for NDA exam? What are the physical needs required for NDA?

Is it necessary to get admitted in defence college?
20th May 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

operation person are qualify the exam?
1st June 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

I am in 11th Sci(Non Med) what should i do for preparing for nda exam?
6th June 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How can I prepare for NDA exam? What are the physical needs required for NDA?

It depends on your operation type. Heart, lungs or any other major operation will not allow you to perform accordingly the required tasks. However any operation not affecting your physical or mental strength can be neglected.
10th June 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

How can i prepare for nda interviwe
28th August 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Can we do nda with commerce or not
1st September 2012, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

I am student of 12th from p.c.m. Side so how can i prepar for n.d.a?
19th September 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

how many percent of 12th class use in nda?
19th October 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

NDA means national defence academy . Commerce student with mathematica or without can apply for army wings of nda . Here are some quates . Study weellll without
19th October 2012, 11:58 PM
Ankur.Sunny

NDA

National Defence Academy (NDA) is a defence academy which pursues candidates into its three wings mainly:
> Air Force
> Navy
> Army

Its exam is conducted by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice in a year.

To be eligible for this examination,
>> You must have completed your 12th from a recognized institution. For Air Force and Navy you should have completed your 12th in Science stream including subjects Physics and Mathematics.
>> Your age should be in between 16 & 1/2 to 19 years.
>> You must be an unmarried male candidate.

Physical Standards :
>> For NDA, your height should not be less than 157.5 cms (162.5 cms for Air Force).
>> You should not be overweight or underweight.
>> Your chest size should be more than 81 cms.

For more information on Physical standards visit, NDA Physical

For further information on NDA, visit Click here
20th October 2012, 02:34 AM
mahhiads

Hello Friend,

NDA stand for National Defense Academy Exam Conduced By The UPSC.

Eligible Criteria :

Qualification : 12th(Maths And Science) Passed Or Appear Student

1. NDA (Age Limit : 16.5 to 19 Years)
2. Indian Citizen

Paper Pattern :

The General Ability Test consists of : English and General Knowledge. the papers in all the subjects consist of Objective type questions only.

Paper-I : General Ability Test Duration : 2 Hours : 200 Marks

Paper-II : Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) - 2 Hours : 200 Marks

Paper-III : Mathematics -2 Hours : 200 Marks

So Prepared The Maths, Physics, And Chemistry From The Syllabus And Also Concentrated In General Ability.

All The Best!!!!!
20th October 2012, 01:46 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Dear !!!
YOU WANT TO SERVE THE NATION, WHICH IS APPRECIABLE. Its the men job , If you are a adventurous , struggler, brave ,self confident & most important patriotism , then the Indian army would the best carrier option , you can opt.
NDA is the abbreviation of the NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY examinations,.
This examination is conducted by the UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC).

This examination is a best way for making a way in Indian army just after 12th. Through this examination one can apply in INDIAN AIR FORCE (IAF) , NAVAL ACADEMY (NA) & INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY (IMA). Final year of intermediate students can also apply for the NDA exam,.

In order to join Indian army, you must have at least a 12th degree from a recognized board.
If you are IAF & NA aspirant , you must have PHYSICS & MATHEMATICS in 12th,.also you must have scored atleast 60% in 12th (aggregate).
Otherwise, you can only apply for the IMA.

There are three stages to clear the NDA examination-

1. WRITTEN TEST
2. SSB
3. PHYSICAL TEST

EXAM PATTERN-

AGE LIMIT CRITERIA--

A candidate must be lies within the age limit of 16.5-19 years,.
There is no any other age limit relaxation criteria is applicable for any reserved category.

PHYSICAL QUALIFICATIONS--

You must have Indian nationality,..

You must have marital status unmarried.

Thank you@!!!

@~gamble~@
5th November 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

i have lost an upper part of my middle finger(nail region,right hand) then, am i physical eligible? for NDA..
21st December 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

sir, Kindly reply that , Is it true -''NDA needs only those candidates who score best marks in NDA entrance Exam?''
28th February 2014, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

I have knock knee but no any problem in running.shall i get select for nda
28th December 2014, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

how many time a student need to give his study and his physical activities for clear NDA exam?
11th December 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have subjects PCB then how much time I give for study and for physical exercise
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?