26th June 2013, 07:05 PM
ERARRY

Can I join in IAF while pursuing diploma in aeronautical engineering?

Sir I would like serve the Indian Air Force .So How can I join in IAF currently pursuing my Diploma in Aeronautical Engg third year .So please help.

Related Questions:
  1. How can i Join IAF as an officer? Where to get the application form to join IAF?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria to join IAF after completion B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering?
  3. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  4. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How to join IAF after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering? What to do if diploma in not enough for UPSC? -- [New]
  6. What should I do to join IAF after completing Diploma engineering?
  7. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  8. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  9. How can I join IAF as an electrical engineer? I am pursuing B.Tech first year from electrical and electronics engineering branch
  10. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  11. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. How should I join IAF after pursuing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics?
  13. Jobs and companies for aeronautical engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is this possible to join Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Computer Engineering in final year?
  15. Can I join IAF as a Pilot after completing 10th and diploma 3 years(Mechanical Engineering)?
  16. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Can I join IAF after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. How to join IAF for Pilot after completing diploma in EEE department
26th May 2015, 06:53 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join in IAF while pursuing diploma in aeronautical engineering?

Yes,you can join Indian Air Force while pursuing diploma in aeronautical engineering through NDA Exam.

UPSC conducts NDA( National Defense Academy) exam twice a year with the name;NDA I and NDA II;to make recruitment in different wings of NDA;

Indian Military Academy.

Indian Naval Academy.

Indian Air Force Academy.

The criteria which has to be fulfilled to get admission in NDA IAF are following:-

-The candidate must be a citizen of India.

-The age limit for the candidate is 16.5 years to 19 years.

-Only unmarried male candidate can apply for the exam.

-The qualification required to join Indian Air Force Academy of NDA is 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.

-The selection process involves written examination followed by personal interview by Service Selection Board.

-The candidate should be physically fit as per the Physical Standards required to join NDA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?