18th August 2013, 12:23 AM
mehboob1970

How can i prepare for TET? I have passed PTC in Gujarat Ahmedabad

Respected sir,I recently pass ptc in Gujarat, Ahmadabad and now I am studying in syba. I want to prepare for TET for 1 to 5th std exam.

9th August 2017, 10:02 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can i prepare for TET? I have passed PTC in Gujarat Ahmedabad

After graduation with B.Ed, You are eligible to apply for GTET. You can plan your preparation strategy to crack GTET. It's very important to get good score in GTET. To become a teacher for standard 1 to 5, You are required to appear & qualify the GTET Paper I.

Preparation Tips to Crack GTET
- Start preparation earlier so that you will get enough time to preparation and revision.
- Use standard reference books for preparation.
- Plan your study time table. Study daily at least 3 to 5 hours as per your schedule.
- At the end of day, Revise what you have studied and Make a note of important points.
- Time Management is also important. Put your full concentration on your studies. Don't waste your single minute in parties, events and mobile phone.
- Kept yourself free from stress. For that, Take enough sleeping and break while studying. Meditation will help you to concentrate more.
- Solve previous asked questions. You will get ideas which type of questions will be in exam.
- Practice more & more on mock tests. It will boost your confidence level. Also your accuracy and speed will be improved.

Selection
- Written Test
- Interview

GTET Paper I Exam Pattern
- Exam Paper will consists of total 150 questions.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- No negative marking for any wrong answer.

Syllabus
- Child Development & Pedagogy - 30 Marks
- Language I - 30 Marks
- Language II - 30 Marks
- Mathematics - 30 Marks
- Environmental Studies - 30 Marks

GTET 2017 Important Dates
- Starting of Registration : 9th June,2017
- Last Date of Registration : 19th June,2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?