14th March 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for UPSC after passing computer engineering?

I am computer engineering student of be third year how i prepare for upsc?

Related Questions:
  1. How to give IAS exam after passing 2nd year computer engineering
  2. How to prepare for UPSC exam after passing 3rd year computer science
  3. How to prepare for UPSC Exam being a candidate pursuing Computer Science Engineering?
  4. Which branch would be preferable for me to prepare for UPSC after 12th std? Is computer science and engineering a good option?
  5. How to prepare for IAS exam after doing computer engineering at Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering Shegaon
  6. Does any of the UPSC Exam contain the syllabus of CSE?
  7. How to become an IAS officer after passing electrical engineering? How to start preparation for UPSC entrance
  8. Detailed information, qualification required and benefits to appear in UPSC exam? What kind of services provided in UPSC? -- [New]
  9. How to prepare for RAS exam after passing BCA? I am from computer field
  10. Am I eligible for UPSC pursuing B.Tech with Computer Science Engineering? Goverment jobs for Computer Science Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible for UPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing Computer Science Engineering?
  12. How to crack IPS exam in History after passing computer engineering?
  13. Doing B.Tech in EEE(3rd year) : Can I appear for TNPSC? How to prepare for TNPSC? Can I prepare for UPSC exams? Please guide me how to do that.
  14. Am I eligible for UPSC exam while doing Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Should I choose computer engineering after passing 12th?
  16. Can I appear for UPSC Exam having scored 47% in Computer Engineering?
  17. Can I give UPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech with CSE? How to prepare for this Exam?
  18. Can I do civil engineering after passing 12th science with PCM and computer science
2nd August 2015, 05:09 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for UPSC after passing computer engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the UPSC examination after the engineering in the computer science stream.

UPSC stands for the Union Public Service Commission and it conducts many examination from the 10+2 to higher standard.

After the fourth year you are eligible to appear for the examination at the graduation educational qualification. You are eligible to appear for the Civil Services, Engineering Services, CDS etc...

The examination pattern and syllabus vary for the different examination. So you must take the syllabus for the examination to start the preparation for the examination.

For more information visit at the www.upsc.gov.in
3rd August 2015, 11:27 AM
Robotics0001

Yes....you are eligible there are many ways in "UPSE" after graduation you can go in proper defence field, cvil sector and also you can go in computer field As your intrest.. check the fourm details on upse site... Best of luck........
3rd August 2015, 11:31 AM
Robotics0001

Yes....you are eligible there are many ways in "UPSE" after graduation you can go in proper defence field, civl sector and also you can go in computer field As your intrest.. check the fourm details on upse site... Best of luck...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?