25th February 2017, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue class 11th with Commerce stream if I am very weak in Maths?

Respected Sir, I want to study with Commerce stream in class 11th but I am very weak in Maths subject so I want to know how can I pursue class 11th with Commerce stream if I am very weak in Maths? Is there any other options? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to pursue Architecture with Commerce (without Maths) stream? If not then is there any other way to pursue Architecture without wasting a year?
  2. How can I become an Engineer if I am very weak in Maths? Can I pursue Engineering without Maths?
  3. Whether a Commerce with Maths candidate is eligible to pursue Ph.D in Maths?
  4. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?
  5. Is it possible to pursue class 12th with Commerce after completing class 11th with Science (Medical)? -- [New]
  6. Which stream should I choose in intermediate if I am weak in Maths and don't like the Maths subject?
  7. Will it be a good career choice to pursue BBA after completing class 12th (Science)? Should I pursue BBA if I am weak in Mathematics?
  8. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue CA course in the future?
  9. Which stream should i select after scoring 6.4 CGPA in Class 11?
  10. Which stream should I take in 11th class?
  11. Which stream should I take in 11th if I am interested in Non medical course and uninterested in Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should I do to take Science stream in 11th if my Maths is weak?
  13. Is Maths compulsory after passing 12th? I am a student of 11th class
  14. List of schools which offer admission in 11th Commerce with Maths in Pune?
  15. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  16. How to take admission in class 11th commerce?
  17. Is it important to take maths in 11th class in commerce stream?
  18. Is it possible to change stream from Science to Commerce after completing class 11th?

3rd March 2017, 07:50 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue class 11th with Commerce stream if I am very weak in Maths?

There will not be any problem to pursue 11the standard with Commerce stream even if you are weak in Mathematics subject. There will not be Mathematics subject in 11th standard Commerce stream. In some cases, you need to opt optional subjects which includes Mathematics subject. In that case, you can opt any other subject of your interest other than Mathematics subject. So, there is no need to worry about that you are weak in Mathematics subject and you can pursue 11th standard with Commerce stream.

24th December 2019, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I pursue class 11th with Commerce stream if I am very weak in Maths?

What are the subjects in which a student should be good for commerce stream after class 10 other than maths

12th February 2020, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

After 11th and 12th is mathematics is necessary in commerce stream. My parents are advising me to not choose commerce after 10th because you are too week in math so you should not take or go towards this stream.what shoul I do please guid me sir

20th May 2020, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

dear,respected sir i want to study commerce with maths as i want to become investment banker but im weak at maths so will it be hard? or like how should i take?

7th July 2020, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to take commerce in class 11th but I am too weak in mathematics . I am going to take commerce without maths but commerce is all about numbers and all
So a student who is weak in mathematics can do commerce. Please do answer it

16th August 2020, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

I am very weak in maths, i want to choose commerce, in commerce which course is best for me

13th August 2021, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz tell me ,if I'm weak in mathematics so I can take commerce in 11 th standard...plz reply me..

6th January 2022, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am weak in maths and even I am not too good in science so what should I take. I want to do a job but its not easy without maths. I am so confuse please guide me

8th September 2022, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

My matric has done with Arts.now i want to Take Ics In 11th class.Can I Take Ics in first year?.plz tell me

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?