27th August 2013, 10:34 AM
Ruchi bansal12

How can I pursue M.Tech in mathematics after doing B.Tech from Electronics and Communication branch

Hi! I am Ruchi. I have done my B.Tech from Electronics & Communication Branch. I am Very interested in Mathematics and want to Pursue M.tech in Mathematics. How can i go for this?

1st April 2017, 12:58 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue M.Tech in mathematics after doing B.Tech from Electronics and Communication branch

M.Tech refers to Master of Technology and same is master degree technical course of two years.

Now as you have asked about your eligibility for pursuing M.Tech in Mathematics then as far as my knowledge is concerned there is no such course as M.Tech course is a technical course and is offered in engineering stream only.

Further having completed your B.Tech in Electronics and Communications engineering then you can pursue M.Sc ( Master of Science ) degree course in Mathematics if you have studies Mathematics as a main subject in at least four semesters of your B.tech degree course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?