9th September 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?

Respected sir/madam ,
i chaithan kumar pursued my BTECH of ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING group from CVSR college of engineering which is JNTU affliated college can i do Mtech course from same college that is CVSR , WILL THEIR BE ANY PROBLEM WHEN I FACE INTERVIEWS WHEN I DO MTECH FROM THE SAME COLLEGE WERE I HAVE DONE BTECH? please guide me sir/madam.
whether to do POWER SYSTEMS OR POWER ELECTRONICS IN MTECH lease guide me?

17th January 2012, 07:38 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?

Yes, you can pursue M.tech from same college I don't think you will face any kind of problem as this college is to known to you.And it is completely your choice and your interest to decide whether you want to go with power system or power electronics in M.tech.
16th March 2015, 09:40 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?

Being a B.Tech. holder from CVSR college of engineering there shouldn't be any problem for you to get around some of the professors and take some guidance about how to do go about the interviews for M.Tech. admissions.

The best way to get proper guidance is to ask a professor whom you think is quite capable of helping you in any way. As it comes to facing interviews there shouldn't be any trouble with that. There is no such policy that a B.Tech. student would have to go hard way to get an M.Tech. from the same college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?