22nd March 2021, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue MA(Music) program if completed Prabhakar course and MA(English)?

Sir, I have done Prabhakar course and now I want to do MA in Music. I have already done MA in English once. How can I pursue MA in Music program? Please help me to pursue this program. Waiting for your response!

30th April 2021, 02:03 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: How can I pursue MA(Music) program if completed Prabhakar course and MA(English)?

You can't pursue MA ( music) if you don't have music as a subject in Graduation.

Since you have completed Prabhakar course than you are eligible to get job for the role of Music teacher in any institution.

To pursue MA music you have to complete your graduation with music as subject than you can get admission on the basis of graduation score.
8th May 2021, 12:27 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I pursue MA(Music) program if completed Prabhakar course and MA(English)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have done Prabhakar course and now I want to do MA in Music. I have already done MA in English once. How can I pursue MA in Music program? Please help me to pursue this program. Waiting for your response!
***The basic eligibility criterion for pursuing MA (Music) degree is having a graduation degree with Honours in Music or Music as one of the subjects studied in graduation from a recognized university/college.

**Some reputed universities and institutes demand a minimum of 50% marks in graduation as qualifying criteria to secure admission in this course and some also conduct entrance examinations to get admission to their MA (Music) degree course.
2nd February 2022, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

If i have completed a sangeet prabhakar degree in music vocals. How can i pursue m.a music.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?