31st December 2018, 10:19 AM
Tama Das

How can I renew my OBC certificate being a candidate of West Bengal?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am from West Bengal and I want to renew my OBC caste certificate. I would like to know that how I can renew my this certificate? I have no idea. So, please help me in this regard. Waiting for your response!

12th March 2023, 09:14 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How can I renew my OBC certificate being a candidate of West Bengal?

For the renewal purpose you will have to go to a stamp office in your district or a tehsil court with your old certificate ,after that the officer will provide and guide you with all the document and procedure and later with all those documents you must go to the tehsil office and submit the following and within certain time fram your documents will be ready
12th March 2023, 09:17 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How can I renew my OBC certificate being a candidate of West Bengal?

For the renewal purpose you will have to go to stamp wender in the district or to the tehsil office there you will be given all the necessary documents and the procedure will be explained to you latet with all you will have to go to the tehsildar office and if all the documents are appropriate than you will receive your document within few days
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?