11th October 2012, 06:44 PM
amir028

Benefits of OBC A certificate in education and jobs in West Bengal

i want to from you about the benifits of OBC-A certificate in education & Jobs in west bengal

Related Questions:
  1. Is my friends OBC certificate valid in West Bengal for reservation in Home Quota in NIT Durgapur?
  2. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal? -- [New]
  3. Can I avail my OBC quota in NIT Durgapur? I'm from West Bengal but having OBC certificate of Uttar Pradesh
  4. How many ranks get admitted in NITs from SC Quota?
  5. How to obtain scheduled caste certificate in West Bengal? What document are needed and what is the procedure?
  6. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  7. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program?
  8. Is there OBC certificate valuable for any government exam?
  9. Relaxations in SET exam for OBC candidate at West Bengal?
  10. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  11. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to join distance education of B.Tech engineering college in West Bengal?
  13. Are certificates issued by Shiats Deemed University of Allahabad recognized by private companies, school, public institutes and government of West Bengal?
  14. Procedure to apply for SC certificate in West Bengal, Kolkata?
  15. HS certificate of Madhyabhart Gwalior Board of Higher secondary education is accepted by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education?
  16. Is EIILM university certificate grant for all the government jobs in West Bengal?
  17. Are there any seats for OBC category students in West Bengal MBBS course
  18. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
27th November 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Benefits of OBC A certificate in education and jobs in West Bengal

I have obc A "cetificate. If sc/st gets 5 marks relaxation in degree course for wb school service comission. Will i get the same facility?
3rd August 2016, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

My OBC Certificate issued from Bihar State but my all testimonial is issued from West Bengal is valid my OBC in West Bengal for Govt. Job.?
30th July 2019, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

I want a state govt job at any cost.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?