22nd October 2019, 04:29 PM
Gottipalli harika

How can I study Law after completion of B.Tech?

Hi Sir/Madam, my name is Harika. I have done my B.Tech in this year. I am interested in law. What can I do for it? Which course can I study about Law? What about LLB?

26th October 2019, 06:45 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Law after completion of B.Tech?

LLB is Bachelor in Law. It is three year course from a recognised university.

Candidates passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to get admission in the course. There is no upper age limit to get admission in the course.

So, you can appear for the entrance examination conducted by various institutions for the admission in the course.
26th October 2019, 08:24 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to study law after completion of BTech:-
LLB stands for Bachelor of Law
Yes, after btech, you can pursue LLB which is of 3 years diploma.
The eligible candidate must be an Indian national having completed graduation degree in any stream of education with 45% marks from a recognised University in the age of 30 years with upper Age relaxation for is reserved candidate, can apply for LLB.
The admission is mostly through entrance test and some institutions conduct admission to LLB on basis of marks secured in graduation.
26th October 2019, 11:13 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to study Law after completion of BTech:-
Yes, BTech graduates if interested can apply for LLB course. Candidates who are graduates can pursue LLB course. 50% marks is a essential to apply for the same. Candidates can secure admission for LLB by clearing CLAT exam. This exam aims to test candidates in subject areas like legal aptitude, reasoning, gk, languages skills etc. Those who clear the exam high score can apply for LLB course in reputed and law colleges.
27th October 2019, 09:43 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gottipalli harika View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, my name is Harika. I have done my B.Tech in this year. I am interested in law. What can I do for it? Which course can I study about Law? What about LLB?
Yes, you are eligible to study Law after B.Tech. Graduation is the Minimum educational qualification to be eligible for LLB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?