1st November 2015, 09:24 PM
vattikondanavya

What should I do to study law after completion of psychology course?

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have completed my 10th just 65%.and i choose bipc in inter i got 78%
and i have completed AB psychology with 90%. and one year of medicine with 70%.
But now i want to study law.what i have to do now and what course i have to take now..can help me

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study Master's Degree in Psychology if completed BBA-LLB and practiced Law for 4 years?
  2. When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?
  3. Can I do Law course after completion of B.E Civil Engineering?
  4. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  5. Is it possible to become a lecturer in psychology field after completion of MSc?
  6. Will I eligible for Ph.D in Psychology after the completion of MA in Psychology in distance learning?
  7. List of Universities offering M.Phil course in Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka?
  8. What are the opportunities for me after completion of Law?
  9. What are the law courses available after completion of 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I do M.Sc in Clinical Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Psychology?
  11. Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation?
  12. Is Ph.D in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.phil in PSW
  13. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  14. How to do LLM course after completing B.Com?
  15. Am I eligible to study law after completing MSc Biotechnology? Whats the duration of the Law course?
  16. Can i do Psychology after 12th with Sociology subject?
  17. Job Opportunities in India after completion of M.Sc in Psychology? Can I be allowed to do Practice?
  18. How can I study Human Psychology in Abroad being a M.Sc(Psychology) postgraduate?
1st April 2017, 01:33 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study law after completion of psychology course?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law. It is three year duration course after bachelor degree.

So, you are eligible to pursue if you have completed your degree in any discipline ( psychology ).

Candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination if admission is on the basis of merit score or have to appear in merit list if on the basis of qualifying examination aggregate.

There is no age limit to get admission in course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?