7th July 2015, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Which law field i should choose - Intellectual Property Law or Corporate Law?

Which law field i should choose - Intellectual Property Law or Corporate Law?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the subjects of LLB in Pakistan?
  2. Career available after doing LLB? Books to be referred?
  3. Mangalore University Commerce TYBCom-6th Sem Indian Corporate Law Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  5. Comparetive analysis between Corporate Law and LLB
  6. Which course should I do to boost my career in Law field? Which course is better and easier between Corporate Law course and LLM course?
  7. How to mix up law with creativity?
  8. What are the subjects offered in LLB after 12th standard?
  9. Can I join LLB directly after completing PG in Sociology through correspondence from KSOU after SSLC? How can we proceed further to join LLB course? Is PUC a must?
  10. What is the future of corporate law? How is the quality of students there?
  11. Detailed information about the companies offering job for PG diploma in Intellectual Property Rights Law candidate?
  12. LLB (Hons.) course in Intellectual Property Law IIT Kharagpur: Job opportunities, patent agents, how to become judge?
  13. Is PG program in Corporate Law good while pursuing CS course? How much beneficial is it?
  14. Best college for 3 years LLB course among faculty of law(DU), Government Law College(Mumbai) and ILS(Pune)?
  15. Cyberlaw exam for final year B.Tech student?
  16. Is there any course available which provides B.Com and Corporate Law together? List of colleges providing the same?
  17. College or university offering LLB through correspondence in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Way to do LLB after completion of English honours?
13th February 2023, 06:03 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Which law field i should choose - Intellectual Property Law or Corporate Law?

The field of law you should choose depends on your personal interests, career goals, and academic strengths.

Intellectual Property Law deals with protecting rights of creators, innovators, and businesses with respect to their creations and ideas. If you are interested in areas of patent law, trademark law, copyright law, trade secret law, and licensing, this could be a good option for you.

Corporate Law involves working with businesses to advise them on legal issues related to formation, financing, mergers, and acquisitions, and other commercial transactions. If you are interested in areas of business, finance, and contracts, and have strong analytical and negotiation skills, this could be a good option for you.

Ultimately, you should consider factors such as your personal interests, career goals, and academic strengths when making a decision on which law field to pursue.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, M.Com, NET Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?