17th September 2013, 05:19 PM
Dattatray Pandurang Patil

How can I study for UPSC after 12th science?

How I do study of upsc after 12th science? Please tell me the dtails

15th May 2015, 11:14 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study for UPSC after 12th science?

UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission. Your query is not quite clear but from my point of view, you want to appear for UPSC exam after 10+2 and prepare for exams to clear it.

There are two entrance exams at the 10+2 level for science candidates.

First one is the National Defense Academy examination. If you want to join any of the given below wings of defense like:

>>Indian Army

>>Indian Airforce.

>>Indian Navy, you can go for this exam.

Only unmarried male candidate in the age limit of 16.5-19.5 year can apply for this exam.

This exam has two stages:

1. Written test.

2. Service Selection Board.

Written test consists of questions from Mathematics, English, General knowledge, science and English.

Questions asked is generally upto 10+2 level, you must work on mathematics from 10th to 10+2. Ready current affairs, general science and work on English Grammar.

If you clear the written test, you will be called for the Service Selection Board. This is a 5-6 days which analyses the candidate completely whether you can become officer or not.

Second UPSC exam at 10+2 level is Special Class Railway Apprentice exam. Any candidate who has done 10+2 from science stream can apply for this exam.

The age limit is 17-21 years.

There are three papers in this exam of General ability, physics science including physics and chemistry and mathematics.

Questions are of 10+2 level, so you should focus on things and concepts in these subjects which you have studied while pursuing 10+2.

For any more details or previous years papers of this exam, you can visit the official website of UPSC, www.upsc.gov.in.
23rd May 2015, 09:58 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I study for UPSC after 12th science?

UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission which conducts examination to recruit candidates after 12th as well as after graduation.

As you have completed 12 then only option available for you to appear the examination conducted by UPSC is NDA.
NDA stands for National Defence Academy is the examination conducted only for male.students of age 16.5-19 years for
-Indian Navy
-Indian Army
-Indian Air Force
-Naval Academy

After graduation UPSC conducts too many examination for various post in which some of them are
-Indian Police Service
-Indian Administrative Service
-Indian Engineering Services(Only for B.Tech/B.E students)
-Combined Defence Service
-Indian Forestry Services

So, you can opt for any.course you wish for according to desire .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?