20th February 2016, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in B.Ed after MBA from Osmania University? Which all documents I need to submit?

Hi sir, i am Nousheen shaikh I have done my MBA in osmaniya university at Hyderabad. Now I want to do b.ed how can I go to take admission and what documents I want to submit

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Migration Certificate for Osmania Universtiy? What documents I need to submit and how much fees I have to pay?
  2. What is the procedure followed to do graduation in distance education after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  3. What are the qualifications requirements for B.Ed course? How much percentage is needed to join the B.Ed course of Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, offering M.Sc course in Ahmedabad?
  5. How to get Migration Certificate from Osmania University after the completion of B.Com? What documents are required for this? Where to get application form for this?
  6. Want to know regarding Mba Cet exam & Mba admission documents?
  7. How can I get admission in Osmania University for doing Master degree in Food Technology?
  8. Is it possible to change state board in 12th class from RBSE school to MP board?
  9. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  10. How can I study further in New Delhi being a 10th PSEB student?
  11. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  12. From where can I get B.Ed Pune University exam application forms? Where to submit it and which documents are required?
  13. What is the procedure for change of school after 11th in the same board?
  14. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  15. What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  16. How to do MBA as PG after doing BSc Biotechnology from Osmania University
  17. When I will get Education Loan after submitting all the documents? Documents required to submit?
  18. Documents required to submit in Bank to apply for Education Loan to study MBA?
5th July 2016, 03:24 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I take admission in B.Ed after MBA from Osmania University? Which all documents I need to submit?

Yes, you are eligible for admission in B.Ed course. B.Ed stands for Bachelor in Education and it is two year duration course.

The eligibility for admission in the course is candidate must have passed graduation or post graduation degree from any recognised university with minimum 50% relaxation of 5% for OBC and SC/ST.

So, you can appear for entrance examination to get the admission. You need to have documents of previous degree and date of birth and identity proof to get the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?