22nd February 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission on the basis of HSc diploma in MCA

I want to know that can I take admission on the basis of hsc+diploma in MCA

Related Questions:
  1. I want to do CA on the Basis of HSC, but took gap
  2. Can I get admission in diploma engineering after passing HSC with 48% marks? I have got 86% in SSC
  3. Can I get admission in diploma engineering on the basis of SSC marks? I have passed HSC with 48% marks
  4. Can I get admission for diploma in computer engineering after scoring 48% in HSC? I have got 86% in SSC
  5. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering diploma on the basis of SSC marks? My son has scored 57% in SSC
  6. Can I get admission in diploma in pharmacy after passing HSc with 12th
  7. Admission in MIT Pune for MCA but my HSC maths score is 40% -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma in civil after passing HSC exam from maharashtra?
  9. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
  10. Is it necessary to give CLAT exam to get in any Law College? Can I get admission in Law College on the basis of HSC results?
  11. Can i get admission on the basis of my diploma in degree? Procedure and fee structure of it? Is there any scholarship available?
  12. Will I get admission in Mumbai University engineering college on the basis of NT Caste after scoring 49% in HSC and 50+ in AIEEE with 138 PCM total?
  13. Can I take admission into B.Arch on the basis of 12th science through management quota in Pune City? I have scored 133 marks in PCM
  14. How much marks are needed to join IIT college? I am studying in 12th standard
  15. Is MCA a better option or should I do another course? Registered MCA colleges in Mumbai? -- [New]
  16. How can I get admission in private college? I have passed HSc exam
  17. What happens if I fail in my 6th subject in 12th board and pass in rest of the subjects?
  18. How can I do B.Com without Maths?
30th November 2017, 04:18 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I take admission on the basis of HSc diploma in MCA

MCA refers to Master of Computer Application and same is a professional master degree course with very good career scope in software world.

The minimum educational qualification required for pursuing MCA degree course is a bachelor degree course with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university. Further Mathematics is required as a main paper during a year of bachelor degree course or higher secondary school degree. Students holding BCA degree are also eligible.

So as far as you are considered about your eligibility to pursue MCA degree course on the basis of higher secondary school degree followed by diploma degree course then I would like to let you know that you are certainly not eligible as diploma is equivalent to higher secondary school degree and the minimum requirement for MCA degree course is a bachelor degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?