1st June 2012, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

How can I take admission for CS in Laxmi Nagar?

how can i take admission for cs in laxmi nagar....pelase tell me how can i take

4th June 2012, 04:11 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission for CS in Laxmi Nagar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i take admission for cs in laxmi nagar....pelase tell me how can i take
Since you are in Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi, you have got contact the Northern India Regional Council of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India. If you have passed the higher secondary examination, you will have to register for the Foundation Program of Company Secretary course and if you are a graduate, you may register for the Executive Program, because as per the guidelines of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, a graduate in any discipline must get complete exemption from the Foundation Program. The registration process for both Foundation as well as Executive Program is open through out the year.

For further information and in order to register for the Company Secretary Course, contact:

Northern India Regional Council
ICSI-NIRC Building
Plot No.4
Prasad Nagar Institutional Area
New Delhi 110 005
Phone:
16th June 2012, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

I Am b com graduate leave in shahdara So where Should I need to go for cs executive programm?
18th December 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

i want to do cs registration in nagpur?which is the best college of nagpur for cs course?plz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?