27th June 2011, 11:52 AM
Ginni Syal

Procedure for admission in PH.D Commerce? What is the date of admission and procedure?

i've cleared my jrf in commerce so please accquaint me with full procedure of admission in ph.d min commerce. please let me know abt the admission dates n procedure as early as possible
ginni syal

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in PH.D Commerce? What is the date of admission and procedure?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get Ph.D admission in KUK university under JRF commerce? -- [New]
  3. Colleges offering PhD in Commerce course in Kota? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  5. What is the admission procedure for Ph.D course in GGU?
  6. Procedure and date of admission for PhD Computer Science in Mumbai University?
  7. Procedure to get admission in PhD? Universities in Rajasthan offering PhD in Tourism?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  10. Admission procedure of PhD in Human Development?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD in Madras University for Biotechnology postgraduate? Last date of application?
  12. NET qualified person can get direct admission in PhD? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Procedure to get admission in PhD after MCA?
  14. What is the procedure followed for Ph.D admissions? Am I eligible to do if I have 60% marks from IGNOU?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in Zoology in Gauhati University?
  17. Can I get admission in IIM A after passing 12th? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure to take admission in phd after M.Sc in Chemistry? When is the last date of entrance exam of it?
20th December 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in PH.D Commerce? What is the date of admission and procedure?

Dear sir,
i am supreeth i have done M com and now i am working in private company. i want to apply for phd degree please give the procedure, fee detail,course duration and what are all the university offering phd programme in commerce(Regular).
16th April 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in PH.D Commerce? What is the date of admission and procedure?

I Am Heena and have done M.com and cleared UGC-NET exam , i want to knw duration and commencement of it from P.U.,chandigarh
26th May 2012, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

What is the benefit of doing a phd after m.phil
1st September 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I have quqlified Icwa having 4 yrs exp in Pvt company,,I want join phd,can u suggest me what I have to do?
1st September 2013, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

sir i have done m.com with 55 Percent & i want to join ph.d, fee detail,course duration and what are all the university offering phd programme in commerce(Regular).
12th June 2014, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
I am komal 12th passout student 2013-2014
and I want to know get admission in b.pharmacy n last
date ....??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?