24th May 2015, 12:12 PM
Sayyad Aamir

How can I transfer to another college affiliated to CSJM after doing BSc 1st from affiliated college of CSJM?

I am doing B.sc 1st from affiliated college of csjm and i want transfer to another college affiliated to csjm. how can i procede it.

14th August 2015, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I transfer to another college affiliated to CSJM after doing BSc 1st from affiliated college of CSJM?

is transfer is possible in csjm university from one college to another?? if possible then what is the procedure of this???
5th September 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I transfer to another college affiliated to CSJM after doing BSc 1st from affiliated college of CSJM?

Is transfr aftr bsc 1st year is possble to difrnt clg..of csjm or its prohibtd plz give me cmplt infrmtn regrdng this..
10th February 2016, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am passed b.sc first year and get admission in second year in other college in csjmu kanpur what will be possible
5th June 2016, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i am passed bba 1st year and i want to get admission in second year in other college in csjmu kanpur what will be possible please suggest
27th July 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I transfer to another college affiliated to csjmu after doing Bsc 1st from affiliated college of csjmu?
24th April 2017, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I transfer to another college related to CSJM after completing BBC 1st from related college of CSJM?
24th May 2017, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

How can I transfer to another college related to CSJM university after completing bsc 1st year? Is there any requirement of marks?
26th April 2020, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I did my first year of MSc botany from monad university hapur, can I do 2nd year from Kanpur or Agra university...??? Plz advise
9th October 2020, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am passed Bsc first year But second year colledge transfer sir possible
31st May 2022, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I transfer to another college related to CSJM university after completing bsc 1st year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?