2nd November 2011, 03:02 AM
sajid baba

How can I work in a Telecom Industry after graduation form B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Hi...!
My name is sajid khan.I am a Graduate of B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering(ECE).I am a pass out of the year 2008.Due to some personal reasons i have not worked for any organization,but now i want to make a career in telecom industry pleae guide me.....

Thankyou,

Related Questions:
  1. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  2. Am I eligible for TCS if I have cleared the 2 backlogs in 2nd semester and scored 60% upto 6th semester?
  3. What is the basic purpose of training? Which course should a 4th Sem ECE student choose? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to go about for summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  5. IT job as a Fresher for B.E. Electronics & Communication trained at CDAC?
  6. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  7. Courses which can be done in different areas after B.E ECE?
  8. List of courses affiliated to Telecom Industry?
  9. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  10. Which training would be beneficial for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to join Telecom Industry after B.Tech ECE?
  12. Does this valuable for me to gain a SAP certification being a non IT Engineer?
  13. What are the Career Opportunities for me in Kolkata after completion of Diploma in ECE?
  14. ME in electronics and communication engineering after msc electronics
  15. Job in telecom industry after passing computer science and engineering?
  16. Is telecom industry good for an electrical engineer?
  17. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. What kind of courses are useful from job point of view after completing B.E E&C course? Courses related to hardware field which are reliable?
2nd November 2011, 04:44 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How can I work in a Telecom Industry after graduation form B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajid baba View Post
Hi...!
My name is sajid khan.I am a Graduate of B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering(ECE).I am a pass out of the year 2008.Due to some personal reasons i have not worked for any organization,but now i want to make a career in telecom industry pleae guide me.....

Thankyou,
How can I work in a Telecom Industry after graduation form B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?

For getting job in Telecom Industries , you will have to face an entrance exam and after that an Interview .

For example BSNL conducts BSNL JTO exam for taking entry into BSNL.

The procedure is similar for companies like :
  • Airtel
  • Aircel
  • Reliance

Some companies also provides job according to your qualification and interview .To get these type of jobs register your self on websites like -

With Regards
ravik1214
2nd November 2011, 08:24 AM
tejesh_09

Default Re: How can I work in a Telecom Industry after graduation form B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Being a graduate in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering you are eligible to work in any Telecom Industry. But for which you have to face entrance examination conducted by various Companies such as BSNL, Airtel, Reliance etc.

You may get registered with those companies websites which provides job according to your qualification.
2nd November 2011, 06:50 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I work in a Telecom Industry after graduation form B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Hi

Doesn't matter that you have not worked these days. But first of all you should have a very valid argument, if asked by the interviewee when you apply for a job, cause they would certainly ask about this.

Telecom is mostly with the government right now.

You can apply for the government sector like JTO (Junior Telecom Officer ) in companies like B.S.N.L, M.T.N.L,

Private firms are also in the boom, like TATA Telecom, Airtel, Reliance, etc

You just have to approach the private companies but for the government ones, you have to sit for exams.

Good luck.
16th January 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

i am graduate engineer(ECE) can u suggest present marketing courses at software feild
12th February 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Im a graduate of Electronics and Communcication Engineering...Is there any courses that offers a job in telecom sector...?
1st June 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

i am a graduate in computer science and engineering...i selected for some telicom company in campus recrutement...as i am a computer student...can i choose telicome engineer as a career r can i go to softwear side...i am in dilama...plz help me...
4th January 2014, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

how can i find the examination for private sector?
is there any regular institute Or examination center (like IBPS , AMCAT , JTO ) pls let me know (9566666002)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?