22nd February 2014, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

How can mechanical student do internship?

Hello sir plz tell me the intenship in automobile company near nagpur.

Related Questions:
  1. Which internship should I opt internship in IOCL or DRDO Chandigarh? I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech with mechanical stream
  2. Will there be any International Internship available for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to apply for internship in company? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student from Mumbai University
  4. Internship opportunities for 3rd year Mechanical engineering student?
  5. How to do internship job in IISC bangalore after passing B.E in mechanical engineering? Is there any criteria?
  6. Internship opportunities for student of IIIT in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  7. Is there any company in Hyderabad that offer free internship for mechanical student
  8. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  10. What are the internship opportunities for mechanical engineering students?
  11. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  12. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  13. Universities abroad providing internship for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering students?
  14. How to apply for Internship in Siemens/Tata Motors being an IIT student?
  15. How can I apply for summer internship as a Mechanical Student
  16. How to participate in internship if I am a student of B.tech Mechanical 3rd year at MTU university
  17. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship?
  18. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
28th July 2015, 10:25 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can mechanical student do internship?

Training procedure :

==> To apply for the summer internship in any core company of mechanical you will first have to send an application asking for summer internship to the company.

==> Along with Application, you will also have to send a Resume mentioning your education details and project works done.

==> You will also need a NO Objection Certificate (NOC) from the authorities of the college or institution in which you study.

==> If they approve your application then you can start your training.

Eligibility :

==> Educational qualification

You have to be a student of third year of graduation.
You must obtained minimum 60% marks in previous years of graduation.

==> Age limit :

Your age should be in between 19-27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?