26th August 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Is there any company in Hyderabad that offer free internship for mechanical student

Is there any company in hyderabad that offer free internship for the mechanical student .

And also the list of free internship companies that are offered in our state

RAMDEV from iiit NUZVID

Related Questions:
  1. List of internship opportunities available for mechanical 3-year students in Hyderabad? I'm in B.E 3rd year with 70% aggregate
  2. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  3. Internship opportunities for student of IIIT in Mechanical engineering?
  4. Detailed information about companies who offer Summer Internship for to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  5. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  6. How to apply for internship in DRDO Hyderabad in Mechanical engineering branch? Where to get application form?
  7. In Hyderabad is there any company who are giving internship to cse 3rd year student?
  8. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  9. List of companies offering internship to mechanical students in Hyderabad?
  10. How can I apply for summer training while in 3rd year?
  11. Electrical companies which offers Internship in Hyderabad for B.Tech graduate?
  12. Core Companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical students? How to apply for this Summer Internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do Internship after June? I am doing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering
  14. List of core companies in hyderabad that offer 2 months summer training for Mechanical Students
  15. List of companies offering internship program to M.Tech(digital electronics and communication system) graduates from JNTU(Hyderabad)?
  16. Is there any facility for Student Internship in an IT company? -- [New]
  17. How to apply for internship in company? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student from Mumbai University
  18. Duration and expense of Internship in Telecommunication or Wireless Communication in any company of Hyderabad?
3rd September 2015, 11:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any company in Hyderabad that offer free internship for mechanical student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any company in hyderabad that offer free internship for the mechanical student .

And also the list of free internship companies that are offered in our state

RAMDEV from iiit NUZVID
List of the companies for intership in Mechanical Engineering student in Hyderabad:-

1. Rajesh Engineering Works, 9-270/1, R.G Nagar, IE Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 2307 9801

2. RamTech Manufacturing Industries, St-7, H.No - 3-6-497/303, Himayatnagar
Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 098661 46791

3. Allen Reinforced Plastics Private Limited, 6-3-856/A, Saadath Manzil Colony Rd, Greenlands, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 6678 7464

4. S N Industries, Type II 2-b, Industrial Estate, Kukatpally, Industrial Estate, Hyderabad, Phone: 040 2307 6471

5. Pfeiffer Vacuum (India) Private Limited, 25/5 Nicholson Road, Tarbund, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 040 2775 0014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?