28th January 2014, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Internship opportunities for student of IIIT in Mechanical engineering?

Hi every one..
I am kiran pursuing my engineering at IIIT basar in mechanical Engineering Dept 2nd year.I want to do a summer internship in hyderabad in a "core company".can anyone give details about internship oppurtunities (of atleast 6 weeks in duration) ?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the internship opportunities for mechanical engineering students?
  2. Which are the companies providing internship? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical engineering from IIIT RK Valley
  3. Internship opportunities for 3rd year Mechanical engineering student?
  4. Is there any company in Hyderabad that offer free internship for mechanical student
  5. How to do internship job in IISC bangalore after passing B.E in mechanical engineering? Is there any criteria?
  6. How to do summer internship in companies like L&T, DLF, Unitech
  7. How to do internship after doing mechanical engineering if I am interested in Robotics field
  8. Will there be any International Internship available for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Internship opportunities for 3rd year Electrical Engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which internship should I opt internship in IOCL or DRDO Chandigarh? I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech with mechanical stream
  11. How to apply for internship in company? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student from Mumbai University
  12. Universities abroad providing internship for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering students?
  13. List of internship opportunities available for mechanical 3-year students in Hyderabad? I'm in B.E 3rd year with 70% aggregate
  14. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship?
  15. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  16. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  17. How to apply for internship? Companies that provide such opportunities?
  18. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
6th February 2014, 10:59 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Internship opportunities for student of IIIT in Mechanical engineering?

Mechanical Engineering stream is a core stream which has good scope for mechanical engineering graduates.The candidates from this stream are basically engaging with the study,development and Construction,design factors.So these mechanical engineers to be very high qualified and must get good command on the core subjects.

Some of the core subjects such as Thermodynamics,Strength of materials,Fluid mechanics,Kinematics,Heat Transfer,Automobile,Production,Manufacturing and more.Generally these mechanical engineers are allocated to work with the Systems and Physical devices actually.Research and development in this career has a very good scope for the future growth.

As you are willing to do an Internship in mechanical core companies such as BHEL,ECIL,Indian Oil Corporation Limited,NTPC,SAIL,GAIL,BPCL,HPCL and more.There is a special one,you can even get internship in Indian Railways.Indian Space Research Organization,Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,Power Grid Corporation gives the Internship for mechanical graduates as part of the Industrial training.

You are still pursuing Second year mechanical engineering.So you right now can not apply for the doing internship at Core companies.Because to be eligible for doing internships,you must be in third year of your Graduation.So that when the notifications releases by the corresponding comapnies of core,you may apply for it immediately.And make sure you meet the eligibility criteria.Most of the companies offer only online mode applications.So along with the duly filled applications,you can enclose the required documents on or before the specified date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?