10th June 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

How can a Non-Indian students study in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure? I'm a native of Ondo State in Nigeria

Dear Sir/Ma,

I, Kuteyi kehinde a native of Ondo State in Nigeria hereby wanted to use this medium to find out if the program is equally available for Non-india student.
I had (Bachelor of Agric) in the year from Agriculture Economics and Farm Management in the University of Agriculture,Abeokuta,Ogun-State in NIgeria(West Africa).

I appreciate a favourable response.

Thank you.

Kuteyi kehinde

Related Questions:
  1. Rules and regulations to apply for Study Visa for an International students to study in India?
  2. How may I get information about TOEFL exam? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  3. Eligibility criteria for Indian Students to study +2 in Nepal?
  4. Can I study M.Sc IT from Pennsylvania State University after BCA being resident of India? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [New]
  5. What is the procedure followed for doing PhD in Medical Microbiology in UK?
  6. Which Entrance Exam I should give to become a RTO?
  7. BHMS degree for Nigeria candidate?
  8. How can I study B.Tech(Information Technology) in India being a Senior Secondary candidate of Nigeria?
  9. Am I eligible to BCA course with 75% in SSLC and 70% in 12th?
  10. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  11. Details about RTO entrance exam?
  12. How should I study masters microbiology in India after graduating from Nigeria?
  13. How may I get scholarship for doing Engineering in India?
  14. Can I apply for RTO Officer Job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in Marine Engineering?
  15. Scholarship to study M.Tech in USA or India for B.Tech student of Nigeria?
  16. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  17. Which Indian Medical Colleges offer admission to foreign students especially students from Nigeria? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure followed for applying study scholarship in India?
24th August 2015, 09:22 PM
candycrush

Default Re: How can a Non-Indian students study in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure? I'm a native of Ondo State in Nigeria

With a view to promote diversity of the students and interact different cultures at the learning centres Indian ministry of human resource have reserved 15% seats in the Indian college account foreign nationals.

For admission under this quota a student needs to apply for the JEE Main.

1. Also the candidate needs to qualify in the exam and get into merit list .

2. Apply for the counselling which is all India counselling program named JOSAA

3. You must note that you are eligible for only 15% of the seats . whatsoever is your marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?