18th December 2011, 08:13 PM
Brainiac101

How may I get scholarship for doing Engineering in India?

Am a nigerian in sss3 schooling in nigeria but i want to study engineering in india after i finish secondary school school but my parents want of to study medicine in nigeria but i dont like medicine, to be short i have medicine and i know my father might not fund me in studying engineering so i need scholarship to study in india but i dont know how to get it. Plead i need it badly.reply back to my email address at [email protected] A LOT FOR READING.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering course in India? How to get the scholarship for it?
  2. Can i get scholarship to study diploma or degree course in Automobile Engineering in India?
  3. Can a citizen of Nepal studying in India apply for scholarship in India?
  4. How may I get scholarship for doing Engineering in India?
  5. How to get scholarship to do complete B.Tech 4 years in good college in India?
  6. What is the procedure followed for applying study scholarship in India?
  7. Can i pursue Engineering in IT field on the basis of scholarship?
  8. Scholarships for general category students of MNNIT Allahabad from Rajasthan?
  9. Names of the institutes which provide scholarship for engineering students?
  10. What is the basic difference between Stipend and Scholarship? If I pass GATE exam will I get any scholarship?
  11. Is there any scholarship for B.E Electronics and Engineering student? Can I apply for scholarship if I scored 80% in PUC and 85% in 2 years of engineering?
  12. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  13. Procedure to study Ph.D with scholarship in Europe?
  14. List of universities which offer MBA with scholarship in India for a student of Ethiopia?
  15. Which companies and sources provided scholarship for B.Tech Students in India?
  16. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the scholarship and do Ph.D in Biotechnology in India?
  17. Government scholarships for ST students for Higher Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much marks should I score to get full scholarship for doing MS graduation?
3rd August 2015, 12:17 PM

Default Re: How may I get scholarship for doing Engineering in India?

Hi friend,
IOCL SCholarship:
This is a scholarship offered by Indian Oil to the first engineering students who have taken admission in the college in 2014.It is a merict cum means scholarship for engineering students whose annual family income is less than Rs.1 lac.
MOMA Scholarship-Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Engineering Students:
This scholarship for engineering students is offered by Ministry of Minority Affairs,Govt. of India.Scholarships are given to the students belonging to national minority community that is Muslims,Sikhs,Buddhists,Zoroastrians,Parsis & Jains.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?