3rd October 2019, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

How can one join Income Tax Department of India?

I am certified graduate as Bachelor's of Business Management in April, 2012 and also a physically disabled candidate of 28 years. Is there any possibility to get a job in Income Tax Department of India?

6th October 2019, 06:33 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can one join Income Tax Department of India?

You can get job in the Income Tax department after qualifying in SSC CGL or UPSC Civil Service examination.

Examination is conducted every year for final selection.

The common eligibility to appear in both the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit varies with examination.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in all stages of examination for final selection. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in or www.ssc.nic.in.

8th October 2019, 04:04 PM
S4018

If you wish to join the Indian Revenue Service (Income Tax), then you should apply for the Civil Services Examination (CSE) conducted by UPSC every year. The minimum qualification required for applying for CSE is graduation from a recognised University.

13th October 2019, 10:43 PM
S4018

If you wish to join the Indian Revenue Service (Income Tax), then you should apply for the Civil Services Examination (CSE) conducted by UPSC every year. The minimum qualification required for applying for CSE is graduation from a recognised University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?