17th April 2016, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

How to change college within RGPV affiliated colleges after two years of studies?

Sir, I have extreme need to change my college. I had took admission in takshshila Institute of engineering ,jabalpur and I have given exam up to 3rd semester, 4th semester is running on but now due to some problems I want change my college within RGPV in Indore.kindly give me the solution so that I can continue my studies from 3rd year.

30th March 2017, 10:41 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change college within RGPV affiliated colleges after two years of studies?

No, it is not possible to change engineering college under RGPV after fourth semester of engineering. According to rules and regulations of RGPV, you can change your college only after first year of engineering.

You will have to continue your engineering course from existing college in 3rd and 4th year of engineering.
6th June 2017, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change college within RGPV affiliated colleges after two years of studies?

How can I change the college within RGPV university Bhopal , I studies b.paharma in 2nd year in saty sai college indore , but I want to change my college this year. please give me ans how solve the problem.
28th March 2020, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my engineering college in 3rd year, My collage is affiliated with RGPV, i want to change my collage not a university.
28th December 2021, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Can i change a college after 1st semester
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?