10th June 2016, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

How to change my Name and Date of Birth which were entered wrongly in my documents?

My name, Date of Birth and my Father’s name are entered wrongly in my Documents. How can I make them correct, please tell me the procedure ?
My actual name is Wilson Devasya but entered wrongly as Vilson Devsya and my Father’s name is RC Devasya.
My actual date of birth is 25.09.1976, whereas it was entered wrongly as 25.05.1976

14th June 2016, 11:06 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: How to change my Name and Date of Birth which were entered wrongly in my documents?

If Name and Date of Birth are wrongly printed in your documents it become an issue for getting job and passport also,so it is necessary to correct those as soon as possible.

If your Documents whether your 10th,12th,graduation in which it was wrongly printed go to the respective college or educational institute and apply for re issue of certificate with the correction of the name and Date of birth.

During this correction procedure you may need to submit some proof for the correction to be made,some of the necessary documents needed for correction are
  • Admission Form or certificates which was written by your parents during admission process
  • Date of Birth certificate if present
  • Admission certificates pesent if any.

These are some of the main documents needed and according to your institution rules may vary.
25th January 2019, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change my Name and Date of Birth which were entered wrongly in my documents?

Sir, I am jrf & Assistant professor Qualified in net exam dec 2018. But my mother name was wrote application. Change the my mother procedure. Help me sir.
25th April 2019, 12:09 AM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to change my Name and Date of Birth which were entered wrongly in my documents?

To change the name and Date of birth in your documents:----

Complete an Application to change name, title or date of birth.

Provide supporting documentation (e.g. birth certificate, passport, marriage certificate, change of name certificate, divorce certificate).

Submit the form and documentation to Student Central: a. By emailing a colour scan to [email protected]. b.
21st May 2019, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

My father is serving in Indian army and my problem is that in my relation certificate have another date of birth and My father have tried to chance it but we failed the problem is that everyone is saying that we can't change it as I can see that can be changed so how can I change my date of birth in my relation certificate please tell me
21st May 2019, 06:24 PM
Dexpert
Member+

Dear Aspirant,

While you fill any application then you must enter all details carefully...entered wrong details may cause problems to getting job...now you need to try to contact that institute or main authority by email or help line and ask if any way to correct it
==>if there is option for update detail for that document then update detail by that option...
==>Hiding real information is not good in commercial and private sectors...
==>So correct detail as soon as possible...
==>Also in future must be carefull while entering personnel information
I hope this may helps you
31st March 2020, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

My father name in sslc marks card has been entered wrongly by making addition of extra one letter can their be chance to change right now..l have completed my sslc in 1996.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?