23rd February 2016, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

How to correct Date Of Birth in certificate of Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh?

Respected Sir,
I am Jeevan Kumar Kuchipudi. I am 33 years of age. But in my Certificate of Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh the date of birth is wrongly written by the Principal of Vidyadhari Residential High School, Sipur Kaghaznagar, Adilabad. So, what I should do to correct my date of birth now?

29th February 2016, 04:48 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to correct Date Of Birth in certificate of Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh?

You can't correct it now because it been a long time you had passed 10th class. Why you shouldn't noticed it yet. It's your fault. By the way now just contact to your school may be they will help you out otherwise write a letter to board. Did you remember the case of our Indian army chief V.K Singh. His problem was the same and no solution. Now you have only one chance that is your old school may be they will help you otherwise forget about correction.
29th December 2017, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to correct Date Of Birth in certificate of Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh?

Respected sir / madam, I am seela Thirumala teja I has to change my date of birth in 10th certificate I am studied in nagarjuna model school in kadapa can you say the procedure how to change my certificate please
14th July 2018, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

I am Mohan Kumar passed secondary 2007 in my registration certificate dob is 10/03/1992 whereas
Actual dob is 20/11/1991 passed 10 2 on 2009, then btech 2013 how my dob can be changed Pl advice
16th August 2018, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i am shaik wajeed my ssc 10th certificate date of birth 04 April 1996 but my actual date of birth 28 November 1998 so how to correct my date of birth please help me sir...
10th September 2018, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

My name is Mohammed S yusufSaquib, I have My Date of birth in SSLC Marksheet incorrect , passed out 2006. Can you please guide me through the procedure please ??
14th September 2018, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I am suresh s my ssc 10th certificate change to date of birth 2009 bach so how to correct my date of birth please help me
29th July 2019, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

How to correct date of birth in SSC certificate of Board of secondary education
25th September 2019, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir my orijenal date of birth 13/04/1998 but 10th certficate medha 10/08/1994 undhe epudu nen dhani chenge cheskovachha 2012 batch 10th plz reply sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?