9th February 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

How to change NIFT entrance examination centre?

sir i want to change my nift entrance exam centre because it is far away from my residence.my centre is in Guhawati.it will take two days to reach there.i m ill since last week.it will be too time waisting & difficult. PLEASE HELP ME..

13th February 2011, 10:28 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: How to change NIFT entrance examination centre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i want to change my nift entrance exam centre because it is far away from my residence.my centre is in Guhawati.it will take two days to reach there.i m ill since last week.it will be too time waisting & difficult. PLEASE HELP ME..

If you want to change your entrance exam centre then you can contact the NIFT office before two week of the examination. The contact information is given in the prospectus or in the official website. I think they will solve your problem.

14th February 2011, 01:01 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

According to NIFT brochure "Change of NIFT centres wont be entertained"

So you wont be able to change your NIFT test centre. Maybe you can try contacting the authorities if you are really serious in doing so

14th February 2011, 01:21 AM
akki89

Quote:
Dear friend,

You can not change the exam center once assigned to

you. According to the brochure of NIFT, any kind of applications

regarding the center change will not be entertained under any

circumstances.

So, try to choose the center wisely.

Thank you..

14th February 2011, 01:37 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

As it has already been declared that the request for change of Examination Centre will not be entertained.So a rule is a rule for them & changes are impossible now as only a weak is left in the exam.So its better for you to get your treatment with a well qualified doctor & follow all the precautions regarding that.If still you will not feel better then appear next time as health is wealth.

14th February 2011, 01:51 AM
mishra245

There is no change of the center examination of the NIFT after the entering the application form your send your form.
if it willl be possible then contact you to the concerned authority of NIFT.

14th February 2011, 04:38 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Quote:
Hi...........

It is clearly mention in the notification that there is no request for change of Examination Centre will not be entertained.the entrance exam will be on 20th of Feb and there is only few days left so it is worthless to try for change of address for Exam centre. its better for you to prepare well and appear in the previous center with good preparation and better self confidence.

All the best for your exam.

Thanks
Khanddn

14th February 2011, 05:46 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How to change NIFT entrance examination centre?

you should change center on-line may be for this process some money take but your center is surely changed this is main advantage of examination.but you just apply for change center on NIFT website if your name has gone then you can't change your examination center.

14th February 2011, 09:23 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

According to the rules and regulations of NIFT Entrance exam you are allowed to decide your examination center only ones.Also you cant change it.
Then too you may contact official authorities in that case.........

16th February 2011, 08:17 PM
sabarish28

As described in the notification there is scope to change exam centre the exam is going to conduct shortly prepare well and write well
@@@ all the best

29th January 2013, 07:04 PM
ipmishra
Member+

HI
Am sorry to inform you that you cannot change your examination center now. The exam conductor goes through an elaborate process to set the exam centers and do not have any procedure to change it.
But you can try one thing. you can to the director of the conducting institute. He may help you. But instead of taking so much trouble it will b easier to give the exam in the alloted center.
good luck.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?