7th March 2010, 03:25 PM
T.Anupama

How to check AIEEE application status without admission number or registration number?

I had not retained a copy of the aieee admission form. Now i wish to check the status of my admission form.Plz tell me how to check the status without the admission number as i am unaware of my register number too.

9th March 2010, 08:50 PM
fjindal

Default Re: How to check AIEEE application status without admission number or registration number?

Dear,
when you purchased the application form then you get a information book with it also
on which your application no. is mentioned
by the way of your application no. you can come to know about the status of your application no.
but if you didn't get this information book then it is very difficult to come to know about status of your application number
in this situation you have to wait
& hope for the best
10th March 2010, 09:09 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to check AIEEE application status without admission number or registration number?

in such case i am very sorry to say that you are left with no other choice to check your application status .. wait for the admit card if you have filed the form correctly..
good luck..
bye take care & be more careful next time..
11th March 2010, 10:05 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

AIEEE Candidates can check the application status by typing the registration number or Application number of the application form.The candidates can check the receipt of their Application Number on the website after 45 days of dispatch of Application to the CBSE.The details displayed on the site are only for advance information to the candidates. check your status from this link-

http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2010/aieee/Online/AieeeAppStatus.aspx
11th March 2010, 11:23 AM
asish
Senior Member+

dear friend
the information brochure can sometimes contain the application form number
just check it otherwise you will have to wait till the arrival of your admit card
or you can try and contact the AIEEE officials and narrate them your problem
the contacts can be found by visiting
www.aieee.nic.in
good luck
11th March 2010, 12:45 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

hi....
i am sorry to say that that is the only way to check the status of AIEEE application......you have to give the application number.......

be careful next time...

all the best.
11th March 2010, 07:42 PM
mathur

application status can only be checked with application number. if you don't have it then just wait for admit card to reach you. if you had filled in form correctly, you'll get admit card on time. don't worry
12th March 2010, 10:54 AM
pritika

its a very critical situation. even the application form no. is not mentioned on the form also. but u can do 1 thing. the forms are usually sold serial no. wise. if u went to buy d form wid ur frnd thn ask their application form no. n thn according to that u guess the near no.s thn try 2 check. all d best
12th March 2010, 07:56 PM
fjindal

dear,
now it is very difficult for you to check the status of your application form
but when you went to the post office to post your application form then he gave you a slip on which he has mentioned your application number
please try to find this slip & get to know about your application number
& please hope for the best
13th March 2010, 02:32 PM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend
you can get the application number from the purchase slip from where you have buy the form and after getting the slip you can go to the official website of the aieee and check the status of your form .
8th June 2010, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE LOST MY HALLTICKET.But i have my registration number.i don't know the application number. to enter into the counselling i don't know wat to do now????
9th June 2010, 03:25 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Anupama View Post
I had not retained a copy of the aieee admission form. Now i wish to check the status of my admission form.Plz tell me how to check the status without the admission number as i am unaware of my register number too.
dear friend, your registration number is printed on the prospectus you got alongwith the aieee form. So you can check status of your form with its help.
9th June 2010, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE GIVE ME MY APPLICATION NUMBER OF HT.NO.20345570
11th June 2010, 06:57 PM
sanket mathur

Check your status through this site.
11th June 2010, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

how to know my application no,my H.T no is 20304644
3rd September 2010, 05:19 PM
arman 68

Quote:
go to google and write application status for application 2010aieee
3rd January 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE LOST MY REGISTER NUMBER.HOW CAN I FIND IT?????????????
4th January 2011, 01:26 PM
ramkarthic

Registration no 5226888, applicatiion sent and acknowledgement not received yet.Kindly intimate the receipt of application please.
13th January 2011, 12:42 PM
adidas.miriam

I have lost ma registration no...pls tell me how to find it
13th January 2011, 02:01 PM
dilip konar

My name is Somesh mondal. My registration no 5040074. did you got my application for AIEEE.if yes. what is the Status
13th January 2011, 02:03 PM
dilip konar

How to check AIEEE application status ?Kindly intimate the receipt of application please.
13th January 2011, 02:04 PM
dilip konar

How to check AIEEE application status with admission number or registration number- 5040074
13th January 2011, 02:07 PM
dilip konar

Registration no 5040074, applicatiion sent and acknowledgement not received yet.Kindly intimate the receipt of application please.
19th January 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

how to check AIEEE application status with registration number?
20th January 2011, 03:17 AM
abhimanyu2688

sorry to inform you that you can not check the status of your aieee application form without having application form number.
20th January 2011, 04:28 PM
quddus

Hi friend,
You can check your form status from www.aieee.nic.in or you can contact the authority of aieee.
All the best!
20th January 2011, 10:09 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to check AIEEE application status with registration number?
dear friend.

visit the link : http://http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aieee/welcome.html

there is option of status of Receipt application click that then enter your

registration / application no.then see your status.

all the best.............
19th February 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Ap no.658071.did u got my form
20th February 2011, 05:19 PM

Exclamation Re: How to check AIEEE application status without admission number or registration number?

I had not retained a copy of the aieee admission form. Now i wish to check the status of my admission form.Plz tell me how to check the status without the admission number as i am unaware of my register number too
20th February 2011, 06:28 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

don't worry your application form has been received.

You want see your status.

visit the website :

http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aieee/Online/AieeeAppStatus.aspx
26th February 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re:how can i get my form number by my registration number.

Quote:
i for get my aieee 2011 form number . but i have my registration number.but i want my form number. how can i get my fore number
4th March 2011, 04:14 PM
ANKITA BIHANI

without the application number you cant check the status.wait for your admit card to arrive or try looking it up on the information brochure that you must have got with the form.all the best
6th March 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

I don't know my exam center or seat number. plz send me my seat no.
name:Khandagale Avinash shivaji At-sonai Dist-a.nager Tal-newasa
E-mail:[email protected]
Thank you!
13th March 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

How to check AIEEE application status without admission number or registration number?

I don't know my exam center or seat number. plz send me my seat no.
name ;mujeeb patel,Add:RBII102D TRD BUILDING RAILWAY COLONY HARDA
E-mail:[email protected]
thank you!
25th March 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

my name is shaina.my registration no. is 5437867.i want to know have you received my applicaton form and what is its status.
28th March 2011, 03:01 PM
kkanika_14

Talking Re: How to check AIEEE application status without admission number or registration number?

Friend..................
You can not check your application form status without having your admission number or registration number.

Registraion No. / Application No is required.

You can check on:
http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aieee/...AppStatus.aspx
4th April 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

I have not application number but other detail.I am santosh kumar. S/o yogendra roy. Data of birth 19/05/1993.mother's name sumitra devi.
5th April 2011, 11:07 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

It is compulsory for a candidate to have the application number of AIEEE in order to check the status of his AIEEE application form.

Without having your application number of your AIEEE exam, you can not check the status of your AIEEE application form.

If you are not aware of your application number, then you have to wait till you receive the admit card.

If your application form has reached the respective authority, then you will receive your admit card.

Hope you have received your admit card
5th April 2011, 11:24 AM
sarchana

go to aieee home pager there u will get an option forgot application number, click there an get application number by entering FEW DETAILS U WILL GET IT . THEN U CAN CHECK UR STATUS
5th April 2011, 11:28 AM
Taurus007

hii

to check AIEEE application status without admission number or registration number
You can not check your application form status without having your admission number or registration number.
Registraion No. / Application No is required.
You can check on:
http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aieee/
Without having your application number of your AIEEE exam, you can not check the status of your AIEEE application form.
If you are not aware of your application number, then you have to wait till you receive the admit card.
If your application form has reached the respective authority, then you will receive your admit card.

good luck
5th April 2011, 05:19 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
in such case i am very sorry to say that you are left with no other choice to check your application status .. wait for the admit card if you have filed the form correctly..
good luck..
bye take care & be more careful next time..

Thanks
5th April 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I have not get my receipt of aieee 2011 .MY registration no is 5164962.so please tell mi how to see stetas of my roll no.plese tell mi ditel on-
[email protected].
7th April 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

My registration no. is 5036907. I have not get my receipt of aieee exam 2011. If you send it. Please tell me that by courier or speed post.
10th April 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i am ramandip singh s/o kuldip singh . i have not received my admit card till now.. and i also lost my application form number.so immediately send me my admit card on this adress
ramandip singh s/o kuldip singh vill-bhatoli ,p.o-pandori atwal pin- 144207 distt, hoshiarpur. (punjab). any information regarding this contact me on this number--7589036898 nd my email id [email protected]
i am very grateful u sir..
11th April 2011, 03:57 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How to check AIEEE application status without admission number or registration number?

Sorry to say their is no process to check the application status of AIEEE without
application number or registration number......so you wait till the admit card is come if you fill the forum correctly....
13th April 2011, 12:01 PM
gyaneshwar prasad patwa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanket mathur View Post
Check your status through this site.
sir iam lost my application no. how can obtained that
13th April 2011, 11:48 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

You can check your application form status from AIEEE website www.aieee.nic.in

You can check the status just by entering application form number which you will find on top of the information brochure.

There is no other way to check the status.
14th April 2011, 01:16 AM
shermin
Senior Member+

You can check the website:www.aieee.nic.in/
14th April 2011, 09:34 PM
Pendli Naresh

My registration number and my center for aieee exam
15th April 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

I forgot my AIEEE application Number & I have not Recieved my admit card please help me.patel binalben vishnubhai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?