15th April 2011, 09:38 PM
chiranjeev90

Default Re: How to check AIEEE application status without admission number or registration number?

hii,
sorry if u don't have the registration number then u cann't know your apllication status

but if from any circumstance u get ur registration number,then u can view this site to know and download ur admit card
http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aieee/...dmitInput.aspx

best of luck
18th April 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to check AIEEE application status without admission number or registration number?

Sir,

Whilst i was applying through on line i forgot to note my application number. Still I have not received my admit card for the appearnace of aieee exam 2011

I have not been aware it has been dispatched or not. Please advise how i will get my admit card even i have not my registration number.
If i apply for provisional admit card I have required registration number.

Please find below detail for your information

Name-Hasrat Nawaz Khan
Date of Birth-02-09-1993
Email [email protected]

Thanks and looking for your assitance for above requirement.
18th April 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

I can't get my hall tickit
19th April 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

my registration number 9000118 i have not recieved my admit card
19th April 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

i have lost my registration number but i had my date of birth
24th April 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;539192]I can't get

my hall tickit registration number is gon
6th June 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I lost my "hallticket number" but i have my "registration number", how to find out my result..?
11th June 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE MY HT NO 20513602 HOW CAN I FIND MY APPLICATION NO?
13th June 2011, 11:36 PM
stranger351

You have to contact with AIEEE unit.
Here i am giving you AIEEE Contact details Hope these details are useful to you-
All India Engineering Entrance Examination Contact Address
The Assistant Secretary (AIEEE Unit)
Central Board of Secondary Education
PS 1-2, Institutional Area
IP Extension, Patparganj,
Delhi 110 092
Telephone #
011-22239177-80 Extn. 110, 151 & 157
011-22246087, 011-22246095
Fax #
011-22246095, 22235775
Email Id [email protected], [email protected]
AIEEE Helpline Numbers : 011-22236111, 12, 13, 14, 15 (Working Hours Mon-Sat, 09:30 to 17:30)
15th June 2011, 11:11 PM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

It is impossible to ge status of application without knowing the application number and registration number. I want to tell you that , you can find your application number in the brochure of AIEEE. After that you can get your application details.

Thank you
17th June 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I forgot my AIEEE application Number & I have not Recieved my admit card please help me.pankaj kumar
-
1st July 2011, 01:03 AM
rupi

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Anupama View Post
I had not retained a copy of the aieee admission form. Now i wish to check the status of my admission form.Plz tell me how to check the status without the admission number as i am unaware of my register number too.
Please tell the mode of your filling the form. Was it online or offline?
8th July 2011, 07:00 PM
vrishank

I dont have resistration number and didnt gate registration no.don't know the application number. to enter into the counselling i don't know wat to do now????

my name is vrishank sharad vartak.
i applied the post of juniour assistant technicion(electrician). open catagoury. by ordnary post. i forgot my resistation number. i dont have my reistation no. so sir plz give me my number in this gmail account
28th November 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i had submitted the AIEEE form and transaction had been also made..
i got the message from the bank that they had charged Rs817.68.
but in status they are showing that fee is not paid.
what can i do???
my reg. no is 20242512
29th November 2011, 07:00 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

AIEEE Candidates can check the application status by typing the registration number or Application number of the application form.The candidates can check the receipt of their Application Number on the website after 45 days of dispatch of Application to the CBSE.The details displayed on the site are only for advance information to the candidates. check your status from this link-

http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2010/aieee/Online/AieeeAppStatus.aspx
30th November 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

i have my AIEEE register number with me but i want to check my number got legally registered ....
what shall i do for that....?
12th December 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My name is Gavish Basavaraj Herakal, I have already sent the confirmation page on 05/12/2011 by speed post from Dharwad (Karnataka) with all the formalities for AIEEE-2012 Entrance Exams, my e-mail id is [email protected]. Now I want to request you to clarify that, while sending the confirmation page my registration number is 20453820 which was visible on the top of the page but it was not there on the bottom line of the page. The same page with all the details, like, Name & Mail Address, Fathers & Mothers Name, Attested photo, Un-attested photo, left hand thumb impression, Certified by the Principal of the Institute, the required fee paid by ICICI Credit Card through Syndicate Bank every thing was in the proper way but only due to the mistake of the printer the registration number was not at all there on the bottom line, it is there only on top of the page. Is it OK please give me the answer.
12th December 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i had not fillup guardian signature what i have to do
14th January 2012, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

sir i pested photos without name and date will the application be cancelled or not
13th February 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to check AIEEE application status without admission number or registration number?

Tofind for your online registration number visit :
http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2012/aieee/Online/getcandappno.aspx
may be this may help u .
all the best .
15th April 2012, 06:45 PM
priya ghade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
PLEASE GIVE ME MY APPLICATION NUMBER OF HT.NO.20345570
please give me suggestion
17th April 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

sir my nane hari prakash my dob is 19/09/1994 my father name is jagat sing pls send me rej. no. [email protected]
17th April 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I had not retained a copy of the aieee admission form. Now i wish to check the status of my admission form.Plz tell me how to check the status without the admission number as i am unaware of my register number too.<my [email protected]>
26th April 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I have not selected the date for online exam of aieee.what I want to do now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?