15th December 2010, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

How to check whether my Assistant Review Officer admit card has been dispatched or not?

I want to know that my assistant review officer exam admit card has been dispatched or not

23rd December 2010, 04:00 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: How to check whether my Assistant Review Officer admit card has been dispatched or not?

Hey
I do not how to check that your admit card has been dispatched or not. But as many of the applicants have received their admit card for ARO exam. as the exam date is 6th February so there is sufficient time. i am sure you will receive it soon
24th December 2010, 09:41 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to check whether my Assistant Review Officer admit card has been dispatched or not?

Dear Friend

You can not check that, your Assistant Review Officer admit card is despacted or not.

If you fill the Application form Correctly as per the Eligiblity Creteria, then definately you will got your admit card soon.

So, please dont worry, just wait for some time, if you dont get, then please immediately contact to the concerned department.

For more detail please visit the officials sites OR contact to the concerned department, to know your status of your Admit card.
24th December 2010, 09:55 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to check whether my Assistant Review Officer admit card has been dispatched or not?

Actually there is no way to check it.if you correwctly filled the application form then dont worry you will receive it soon.

All the best.
24th December 2010, 10:27 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

1)For that you can't check about your application, Definitely you will get the Admit card, if you have submitted correctly

2)For more details visit www.allahabadhighcourt.in

Best of luck
25th December 2010, 08:10 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

to check whether my Assistant Review Officer admit card has been dispatched or not
You can not check that, your Assistant Review Officer admit card is despacted or not.

If you fill the Application form Correctly as per the Eligiblity Creteria, then definately you will got your admit card soon.

So, please dont worry, just wait for some time, if you dont get, then please immediately contact to the concerned department.

For more detail visit the officials sites OR contact to the concerned department, to know your status of your Admit card.

good luck.
31st January 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

plz send me website of allahabad high cort for admit card
1st February 2011, 12:59 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,

For more detail please visit the officials sites OR contact to the concerned department, to know your status of your Admit card.
Thanks.
3rd February 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

SIR ,
I neeraj chaudhary i have not receive admit card so i request you pls give me solution how to get my admit card.
29th March 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

I wont to know about my admit card of J EXPO - 2011
15th August 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

How to check the result of assistant review officer...Please send me on my e-mail id
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?