29th February 2016, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to know which centre we need to write the exam?

I have been given the centre name.But at the last moment my 8 papers are shifted to other school. What is the procedure followed to know which centre we need to write the exam? Can you please guide me with the information on this?

Thanks!

29th February 2016, 09:14 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: What is the procedure followed to know which centre we need to write the exam?

You can get the clear information of about the examination center in the admit card issued to you and it will not change in any case and if there is any change also you will be updated with new admit card which you can get in your school only.

Contact your school and then ask for the updated Admit card to appear for the examination and according to the search for the examination center and go for the examination,every thing will be there in the admit card only and you can check complete details through your Admit card.
29th February 2016, 11:55 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to know which centre we need to write the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have been given the centre name.But at the last moment my 8 papers are shifted to other school. What is the procedure followed to know which centre we need to write the exam? Can you please guide me with the information on this?

Thanks!
If the centre for your exam has been recently changed, then you must consult your Examination controller before the scheduled date of exam commencement.

Because, he/she could only inform you about the exact name and address of that particular center that is allotted to you.

If your centre information is available online, then you can also visit its official site to view center details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?