20th December 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

How to check whether my IIT JEE form is accepted? I am from IIT Rookee Zone

sir, i have applied for iit rookee zonal ,.My applicant form no is c27120511. I want to know whether my form is accepted or not
thank you

21st December 2011, 04:33 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to check whether my IIT JEE form is accepted? I am from IIT Rookee Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i have applied for iit rookee zonal ,.My applicant form no is c27120511. I want to know whether my form is accepted or not
thank you
IIT JEE Examination is Conducted Indian Institutes of Technology every year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your 12Th examination form a recognised Board, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for this examination.

If you have already applied for this examination then please checked your Status from the Given Link.

Check your Application Status : Click Here

I have also Checked your application form Status form the Official Zonal Website and I have get these details :

Your application No: C27120511 has been received and is under scrutiny.

So, You are Advice to visit the official website Regularly for complete Information :

http://jee.iitr.ernet.in
21st December 2011, 06:58 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to check whether my IIT JEE form is accepted? I am from IIT Rookee Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
thank you

IIT - JEE stands for Indian Institute of Technology conducts joint entrance examination every year for admission B.tech and other courses.

To apply for IIT,you have to complete your 12th examination from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and those in the final year of 12th examination may also apply for IIT examination.

Check your application status :- Here !!!

After enter your application number,you got message like :-

Quote:
Your application No: C27120511 has been received and is under scrutiny. Please visit this site regularly to know if any error(s) was detected in your application during the application processing, which would be displayed below.
More details,Visit the official website :- http://jee.iitr.ernet.in/
21st December 2011, 07:01 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Lightbulb Re: How to check whether my IIT JEE form is accepted? I am from IIT Rookee Zone

Hello Friend,

To check the form acception Of IIT JEE please go to the official website.

Do not worry.
Sayyed Shahrukh
21st December 2011, 08:21 PM
n.satwik

http://jee.iitr.ernet.in/ u can check your application status here for any errors in certificate you need to check it regularly.
21st December 2011, 11:16 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to check whether my IIT JEE form is accepted? I am from IIT Rookee Zone

Hi

IIT JEE is the Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination which is basically an All India Level entrance exam which is organized by the IIT's together to select candidates for the various streams of B.Tech which are offered by 13 of them.

Now from this year, the IIT JEE has started the online form filling system to ease out the process for the students and make it more convenient.

As per the given information about your application form no which is c27120511, I have checked the status of your application.

It reads ::

"Your application No: C27120511 has been received and is under scrutiny. Please visit this site regularly to know if any error(s) was detected in your application during the application processing, which would be displayed below"

You can also check your application status by visiting the official website of the IIT Roorkee zone.

Please Click Here to do so.

Hope this helps

All the best.

Regards
#RJ#
14th January 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Is my application forum no. C17309355 is received or not from kanika
12th February 2012, 02:20 PM
ryan gupta

sir my application status show that my application form has not been received at iit Delhi Jee office since now and i had sent my form very earlier.so what should i do now.
27th February 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY APPLICATION NO. IS C25120189 PLS KNOW ME MY STATUS
27th February 2012, 08:49 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

IIT JEE Application Form 2012 :

Candidates are advised to read the IIT JEE Eligibility Criteria carefully. A candidate can apply for IIT JEE 2012 either “Online” or “Offline”. The cost of IIT JEE Application Form, including the processing charges of Rupee 200 in case of Offline mode application, is given in the following table :

Applicant's Category IIT JEE online IIT JEE offline

GE/OBC (male) 1600/- 1800/-
SC/ST/PD(male) 800/- 1000/-
All categories(female) nil 200/-
Candidates opting $200 not avilable
for dubai city
24th July 2012, 04:46 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Dear IIT-JEE aspirant,

If you want to check the Application Status of your IIT-JEE Application Form, then you will have to visit the official site of IIT-JEE exam and enter your Application Form No. in the provided link i.e. "Check the Status of Application Form". After you will know about the current status of your Application Form.
24th July 2012, 08:14 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hiiii...!!!

-->good to know that have started your preparation for IIT-JEE exam just after passing class 10th.IIT-JEE exam is conducted every year jointly by IIT's for admission in undergraduate courses in various IIT's.

-->But at this moment you are not eligible for giving this exam.

-->you can give this exam while appearing 12th board.

-->minimum %age required is 60%.

-->for more information please visit this page.
*http://jee.iitm.ac.in

-->forms come in month of november-december and you can check application forms as well as download these forms from their official website.

all the best....go ahead!!!
25th July 2012, 01:50 PM
sheelasnj

IIT JEE Examination is Conducted Indian Institutes of Technology every year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your 12Th examination form a recognised Board, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for this examination.

If you have already applied for this examination then please checked your Status from the Given Link.

Check your Application Status : Click Here

I have also Checked your application form Status form the Official Zonal Website and I have get these details :

Your application No: C27120511 has been received and is under scrutiny.

So, You are Advice to visit the official website Regularly for complete Information :

31st January 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=ranjeet250490;1546033]Hi IIT JEE is the Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination which is basically an All India Level entrance exam which is organized by the IIT's together to select candidates for the various streams of B.Tech which are offered by 13 of them. Now from this year, the IIT JEE has started the online form filling system to ease out the process for the students and make it more convenient. As per the given information about your application form no which is c27120511, I have checked the status of your application. It reads :: "Your application No: C27120511 has been received and is under scrutiny. Please visit this site regularly to know if any error(s) was detected in your application during the application processing, which would be displayed below" You can also check your application status by visiting the official website of the IIT Roorkee zone. Please [B][URL="http://jee.iitr.ernet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?