11th January 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

How to check IIT JEE application form status if sent the form to IIT Kanpur Zone?

R/sir i have send my application for iit jee 2011 at kanpur zone. My application no. Is b140019158.i want to know my application status. So,please give information aasheesh kumar goyal
khatima

16th January 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to check IIT JEE application form status if sent the form to IIT Kanpur Zone?

sir i have send my application for iit jee at kanpur zone/ my application no. b140022984. i want to check my application form will be reject or not becase iwas not submit highschool certificate.
16th January 2011, 05:39 PM
Thumarrushik

Default Re: How to check IIT JEE application form status if sent the form to IIT Kanpur Zone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
R/sir i have send my application for iit jee 2011 at kanpur zone. My application no. Is b140019158.i want to know my application status. So,please give information aasheesh kumar goyal
khatima

HI

IIT JEE ZONAL OFFICE KANAPUR.LOG IN TO www.jee.iitk.ac.in AND ENTER THE APPLICATION NO.

BEST OF LUCK
16th January 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i have send my application for iit jee 2011 at kanpur zone. My application form no. is B140024757. I want to know my application status
So, please give information
Swarnim Singh
Allahabad
16th January 2011, 10:21 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
sir i have send my application for iit jee 2011 at kanpur zone. My application form no. is B140024757. I want to know my application status
Swarnim Singh
Allahabad
dear friend.

visit the link : http://jee.iitd.ac.in/validate.php

There is right hand side some option.there is application status click that option
than enter your number.see your application status......
17th January 2011, 06:54 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Quote:
khatima
Hi ALTMASH KHAN,

Your form has reached.
You can check the status online in the internet explorer at:
http://www.jee.iitk.ac.in/validate.php
17th January 2011, 06:56 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Quote:
sir i have send my application for iit jee at kanpur zone/ my application no. b140022984. i want to check my application form will be reject or not becase iwas not submit highschool certificate.
Hi ANUPAM CHAUDHARY,

Your form has reached.
17th January 2011, 06:59 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Quote:
Swarnim Singh
Allahabad
Hi SWARNIM SINGH,

Your form has reached.
18th January 2011, 05:37 PM
Harshita21

Quote:
khatima
for checking your application status you have to visit the IIT kanpur website i.e www.iitk.ac.in & go to link IIT JEE/JEE which ever you find then
typr your apllication no i.e b140019158 & you will be able to see your application status
19th January 2011, 11:35 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: How to check IIT JEE application form status if sent the form to IIT Kanpur Zone?

Ques 1:-R/sir i have send my application for iit jee 2011 at kanpur zone. My application no. Is b140019158.i want to know my application status. So,please give information aasheesh kumar goyal
khatima

Steps to check you Application Number
Visit This Official Website, Go to Application Status,
After these steps you will get a window showing to input your Application Number.
After you put your Application Number you can see your Application status, Even it will show you to click view contents, which will generate you your Details.

If you have any doubt then You can contact to Kanpur Authority with these Numbers.
0512-259 7236
0512-679 7236

Ques 2:-sir i have send my application for iit jee 2011 at kanpur zone. My application form no. is B140024757. I want to know my application status

Well friend,

The same above answers also goes to you, Go once the above mentioned Website you will definitely find your query cleared.
20th January 2011, 02:11 AM
abhimanyu2688

all you need is to log in to website www.jee.iitk.ac.in and enter your application form number and press enter. you will know your application form status.
good luck!!
20th January 2011, 07:32 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to check IIT JEE application form status if sent the form to IIT Kanpur Zone?

Quote:
khatima

The IIT-JEE website says "Application Status/Contents

Application Number B14001915 has not been received at JEE Office
."
you can check your details yourself by visiting the website-http://jee.iitd.ac.in/validate.php
20th January 2011, 07:50 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to check IIT JEE application form status if sent the form to IIT Kanpur Zone?

To know whether your form reached the address successfully or not??you need to see your status and

To know you Application Status of you IIT JEE application form kindly visit

http://jee.iitr.ernet.in/app.php

and Enter Application Form Number which you must have noted down while you were applying and this will show you

status.......

else To know the status of your application visit the JEE website of the zonal IIT to where it was sent.
20th January 2011, 02:43 PM
prtk.co

you can check the status of your IIT for at above site.
20th January 2011, 03:54 PM
mishra245

you can check you application status on http://www.jee.iitk.ac.in/validate.php
enter the application no. in site and then they will inform you to your application status is received or not.
20th January 2011, 04:39 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
khatima
you can check your application status on
www.jee.iitd.ac.in
best of luck
23rd January 2011, 10:56 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

to check your application status visit the website http://www.jee.iitk.ac.in if any discrepancy is found in your application status contact with IIT kanpur office. they will suggest you the way to correct it.

best wishes for the examination.
23rd January 2011, 12:20 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Hello friend

It's quite simple.Just go to the site http://jee.iitd.ac.in/validate.php

Here you have to provide your application number and this will show the status of the form.

Best of luck....
23rd January 2011, 01:17 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

With reference to your application number i found the following result:

Application Status/Contents

Application Number B140019158 has not been received at JEE Office.

That your application form has not been received as yet.
However you may keep checking at the following link for updated details:

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/validate.php

Also, you may keep visiting the forum for updated details.

Good Luck!
23rd January 2011, 02:16 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Friend if you send the application form of IIT JEE in kanpur zone then you can chek the application status on the website www.iitk.ac.in.
all the best.
23rd January 2011, 08:44 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
check IIT JEE application form status if sent the form to IIT Kanpur Zone

Your form has reached.

good luck
23rd January 2011, 09:23 PM
Tushar93

Thumbs up Re: How to check IIT JEE application form status if sent the form to IIT Kanpur Zone?

Quote:
khatima
Hello Khatima,
Your application has been successfully accepted. You can check it yourself on
www.jee.iitk.ac.in/validate.php.
Best of luck for your upcoming exam.
24th January 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

please check my status-b161010456
25th January 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

i have send my application for iit jee 2011 at kharagpur zone. My application no. Is B151020238.i want to know my application status. So,please give information
SHIKHA BHATT
25th January 2011, 11:03 PM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend
To check the status of the form you have to go to the site of the IIT Kharagpur that is as follows:
www.jee.iitk.ac.in.
there you have to submit your application number and after this you will get the status of your form.
Best of Luck
26th January 2011, 07:34 PM
Tushar93

Hello friend,
Your application has not reached the office.
check it yourself on www.jee.iitk.ac.in/validate.php
26th January 2011, 10:07 PM
Tushar93

Your application has successfully reached the office. You can check your details on www.iitkgp.ernet.in/jee/validate.php
28th January 2011, 02:57 AM
abhimanyu2688

Quote:
All you need is to log in to website www.jee.iitk.ac.in and enter your application form number and press enter. you will know your application form status.
I have checked your application status and it has been received.
good luck!!
28th January 2011, 02:59 AM
abhimanyu2688

Quote:
i have send my application for iit jee 2011 at kharagpur zone. My application no. Is B151020238.i want to know my application status. So,please give information
SHIKHA BHATT
All you need is to log in to website http://www.iitkgp.ernet.in/jee/validatestatus.php and enter your application form number and press enter. you will know your application form status.
I have checked your application status and it has been received.
good luck!!
28th January 2011, 03:02 AM
abhimanyu2688

Quote:
Swarnim Singh
Allahabad
To check the status please log in to http://www.jee.iitk.ac.in/validate.php and submit your application form number.
You will get the detail.
Your application form has been received.
Good Luck.
28th January 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

sir my iit-jee application form no. is b120004757, i want to know my application status as earlly as possible.

DEEPAK KUSHWAHA
FROM ==> INDORE
31st January 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY APP. FORM NO. IS B140002875,KINDLY INFORM ME ABOUT THE STATUS TO THE EARLIEST
31st January 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY APP. FORM NO. IS B140002875,KINDLY INFORM ME ABOUT THE STATUS TO THE EARLIEST
31st January 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

31st January 2011, 09:33 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: How to check IIT JEE application form status if sent the form to IIT Kanpur Zone?

Quote:
sir my iit-jee application form no. is b120004757, i want to know my application status as earlly as possible.

DEEPAK KUSHWAHA
FROM ==> INDORE
To know you Application Status of you IIT JEE application form kindly visit

Official Website.

and Enter Application Form Number which you must have noted down while you were applying and this will show you status.......

else To know the status of your application visit the JEE website of the zonal IIT to where it was sent.

i have checked your status and it is displaying
Quote:
The details given in the application form will be displayed on clicking the 'view contents' button.
In case of any discrepancy in the data, the candidates should bring it to the notice
of the respective zonal JEE Office with supporting documents.
Good luck.
1st February 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

I had sent the application no B341039656 to IIT Kanpur office. web sites says following-
"Application Number B341039656 has not been received at JEE Office". where as I had checked with speed post, as per them it was delivered ti IIT Kanpur. Please suggest what to do?

Tripti
1st February 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

B341039656 was sent to IIT Kanpur thru speed post and as per speed post tracking the same was delivered on 29/11/2010.
As per web site, the application not yet recd at IIT JEE. Please suggest.

Tripti
1st February 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

My application no B341039656 was recd as per speed post tracking on 29th Nov'10. As per IIT web site this form is not yet recd at their end. Please suggest.

Regards
Tripti
6th February 2011, 08:11 PM
ROOPA SAMAL

hi....
Application Number B140019158 has not been received at JEE Office. Please check on the zonal website where you have submitted it or
check this website at later stage

all the very best for the future,,,,
6th February 2011, 08:13 PM
ROOPA SAMAL

hi...

Application Number B140022984 has not been received at JEE Office. Please check on the zonal website where you have submitted it or
check this website at later stage

all the very best for the future....
7th February 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

App.No.B141005754 PL.confirm received or not.
sapnil sharma D/O Brijesh Kumar sharma
8th February 2011, 08:53 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

dear friend.

don't worry your application form has been received.i am attached your status

see that.you want see your status.visit the link.

http://www.jee.iitk.ac.in/

there is a application status one option click that then enter number and

see your.

all the best.............
Attached Files
File Type: doc iit jee status.doc(66.5 KB, 99 views)
9th February 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

iam abhijeet mishra application no. B341022713 kindly tell me my status
13th February 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
I had already sent hardcopy of my application form no. B344086764, but when I checked my form status,it was written that jee office kanpur zone had not received hard copy yet. kindly check it again
20th February 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
I HAD SENT MY APPLICATION FORM NO.B141007932 TO KANPUR ZONE , BUT WHEN I CHECKED IN APPLICATION STATUS IT WAS WRITTEN THAT IT IS NOT RECEIVED. PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
20th February 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
I had already sent my application form no.B141007932,but when I checked my form status,it was written that jee office kanpur zone had not received hard copy yet. kindly REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
21st February 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

R/Sir

I am one of the candidate who is going to appear in IITJEE 2011.Sir how can i check my application form status my form no. is B354105598
26th February 2011, 09:07 PM
danish_khurana

IIT Kanpur zone (State Bank of India – Main branch)

Madhya Pradesh – Bhopal (T.T. Nagar), Gwalior (Jiwaji Chowk, Lashkar), Jabalpur (Main branch), Uttarakhand – Almora (The Mall), Haldwani (Nainital road), Nainital (The Mall), Pant Nagar (University Campus), Uttar Pradesh – Agra (M.G. Road), Allahabad (Kutcheri Road, and High court branch), Amethi (Railway station road), Azamgarh (near collectorate), Ballia (near Kutcheri), Banda (Kutcheri compound), Etawah (Shastri nagar), Faizabad (civil lines), Gonda (Malaviya nagar, near Gandhi park), Hardoi (station road), Jhansi (civil lines, near elite crossing), Kanpur (mall road and IIT Kanpur), Lucknow (Moti mahal marg and ashok marg), Raebareli (super market), Sitapur (Eye hospital road), Sultanpur (main branch)
Attached Files
File Type: doc status.doc(66.5 KB, 84 views)
27th February 2011, 02:25 PM
ankurloonia

Quote:
khatima

Your(khatima-b140019158) has been recived.I have personally checked it, You can confirm it HERE
27th February 2011, 02:30 PM
ankurloonia

Quote:
Swarnim Singh
Allahabad

Your(Swarnim Singh-B140024757) application has been received . I have personally checked it. You can confirm it HERE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?